SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Ashored's Unmute Appeal

Ashored

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Ashored
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:548253389
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_1:0:548253389
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: N/A
Discord Handle: Ashored#3617

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? ♚ KZG | Easy Surf #2 | Tier 1/2 | !ws!knife |

What staff member issued the punishment: NotTree

Ban Reason: Racism & Pedophilic Imitation

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I Ashored got Permanently Muted on the KZG network on the 10th of August 2022, since then it has been 3 months and 17 days During this time I have heavily reflected on my actions that lead to my punishment being applied, I am now more mature and having been through multiple jobs learning to control my speech patterns given the opportunity to speak on the network again I believe I will be able to prove myself as a positive influence on the server instead of being toxic I do not want a immediate unmute I would much rather a ungag so I can prove I can be responsible until I can be unmuted thank you for reading I appreciate your time.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi Ashored,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

As this is a permanent silence, we will lift the gag for now. You may appeal the mute in 3 months.
Make sure to familiarise yourself with the server rules, as any further infractions will result in a permanent silence on your account, or potentially a ban.