SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Ashored's Unmute Appeal

Ashored

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Ashored
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:548253389
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_1:0:548253389
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: N/A
Discord Handle: Ashored#3617

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? ♚ KZG | Easy Surf #2 | Tier 1/2 | !ws!knife |

What staff member issued the punishment: JD

Ban Reason: "Harassment After being Ungagged"

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: i was perm gagged for harassment however this is not the case whatsoever I was vibing on squirrel vacation and jd hopped on i say hi jd and later on i hopped off before i hopped off i said "jd bald" then left i come back to a perm gag for harassment this isn't the case hence i should be ungagged due to this fictional gag reason

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi Ashored,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I think JD explained adequately in the ticket you have open on our Discord right now, but I'll explain further.

You were ungagged on Tuesday. In that appeal I explained to you that you need to familiarise yourself with the rules, else you will be permanently silenced or even banned for further infractions on KZG servers.

Since your gag was lifted you have:

• abused players on server,
  • been racist on server,
  • made inappropriate jokes on server (rape),
  • been homophobic on server,
  • talked about / encouraged drug use on server,
  • harassed sever mods through DMs on discord,
  • harassed other players on KZG discord, and continued after I warned you to stop.

This is all within the last 48 hours.
You can re-appeal your permanent silence in 3 months time.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management