SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Himeno's Moderator Application

-_Elira_-

Current Steam Name: Himeno
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:741211629
Discord Handle: -_Elira_-_#4250

Description of myself: I'm Japanese and I'm working on my English. I've been playing Csgo for a while now, same with surf, I have alot of time in surf and arround the comunity however my main Elira account got hacked recently. I'm a very calm and relaxed person but I also have an immune deficiency and I get sick a lot but ill do my best.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: My main ideal is to stop toxic people Because I've been harassed and called racist and homophobic slurs and seen it happen to other people. It's so not good when you just want to surf and get hit by a wave of mic spam and just toxicity. Since I'm good at surf I'm often helping other surfers when they need help.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Ive been a VIP on the surf server for arround a month and plan on buying it again when it runs out, ive also helped staff out by reporting toxic players and also helping some new players learn them how to surf.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 451 hours on main

Vouching staff member/s: horse
Vouching player/s: Haina, stinky bee bottom

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Himeno,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Extremely active member during EU hours when most the Aussie staff is sleeping
has assisted in removing our most consistent evading (Soccer ref) overall a good lad to be part of the team if given the chance. 👍
+Rep

I can't think of anything bad to say about Himeno, they're a genuine and honest member who would do right by the KZG community.

Himeno is an active member during the EU hours and would be a good influence for dealing with problematic players in those early hours.

+1

seemed nice when speaking with him would be good to have a mod on for those awkward hours aswell 

+1

Hi Himeno,

After having a bit of a chat with some of the staff members, and looking at your application I'm going to deny this again. You seem nice, and you seem to have the temperament of a good staff member, but there are a couple of red flags I'd want to be solved before accepting you.

First, the positives, because there are quite a few:

• You are known on server, in fact even I recognise your aliases, which is good (considering I've been fairly busy the last few months)
  • You have both staff and player +reps
  • You have used !calladmin on server 9 times (all correctly) that I can find, and considering that's between October and now, that's pretty decent, and we appreciate that.
  • You are a discord member and you have VIP, showing you want to be part of the community and that you're happy to support it.

Normally this would be more than enough to accept you for trial moderator, but there are a few issues. The first is that your previous application was less than 2 months ago. We have a general rule of thumb that it should be 3 months between applications, but I'm usually okay with two for this sort of thing. Discounting that point:

Your new steam account is less than a week old as I write this.

I DM'd you on discord and you've given me some more info, and it seems your previous account was compromised. I believe you, it's not hard to fall for when you're not thinking and even I've had it happen before - but it is a concern if we were to give you a staff position. Your steam account would be given permissions on server and we wouldn't want anyone but you to be able to use those perms.

This is not the first time you've lost access to a steam account.

Your previous application on the 25th of October was also made with a new steam account. That account at the time was only 4 days old. You application said you'd lost your previous account to hackers, but you couldn't give me any information on that previous account at all, and you still can't. I think this is a bit of an issue. I don't really care what your past is, I'm looking at apps and considering what you're like now - but it seems weird that you can't remember any details of that account, or it might be that you're intentionally hiding something. I have no real way of knowing, and I can't really verify anything about you from before the 21st of October (the creation date of your most recent account).

Those are the main two points, but you've also made a new forums account which I think is a bit strange. I guess it's effort to get the previous forums account unlinked?

So unfortunately I'm going to deny this application for now. I'd really like to see you come back in late February with the same steam account (please enable Steam guard, and make sure anywhere you log in is safe). I'd also really appreciate if you could get some of the details of your first steam account to me, you can share that information privately if you like. I'm not going to judge you for any mistakes, I just want to know if you've learned from any that you've made.

If you have any questions about any of this, please let me know.

Edited by Skoll

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

If you have enquiries about the judgement of this application, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management