SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] HkS's Moderator Application

HkS

Current Steam Name: HkS
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12707491
Discord Handle: GodMxR#2538

Description of myself: 

i have been playing csgo since 2013 on multiple accounts have played team cs since 2015  - currently a twitch streamer and semi professional player for REV.ES -  

positive personality with a fun loving vibe keen to keep positive vibes while enforcing rules

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: 

good at working plugins on servers,

love to learn moderation and a genuine person who enjoys helping others,

have a lot of experience playing with good players as well as telling who is actually cheating

enjoy spending hours at a time playing retakes and also developing as a player

keen eagerness to learn and develop as a player and a person

love helping people out when it comes to improving as well as getting a general understanding of how to play

Account links:

https://letsplay.live/profile/384846/SavageM8/

https://www.twitch.tv/godmxr

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: 

a positive experience through making jokes and playing fun retakes/also try harding

I have introduced multiple players to the aim servers (low level players in hopes to get better) aswell as helped them get better

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 7d 07:59h

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by HkS
more detail

• Bot

Hi HkS,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

-neutral 

Also I believe the correct steam id is STEAM_0:1:423770701

Good luck with your application! 

-Kora

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Hi there,

for me;
-neg for now

A bit more effort in the application would help - If you can try and see it from our perspective - trying to make a semi-informed judgment on a stranger is difficult when the only information you are given is three fragmented sentences.

I'd suggest taking a look at some previous accepted applications and adjusting your application to help us better understand who you are, what you're about and if you'll be a good fit.

accepted applications can be found here - https://kzg.gg/forum/forum/189-accepted/

I'll stay updated with your application and should you choose to edit it, I can make a more informed decision and potentially change my vote.

Good luck with your application regardless

-rep  *for the time being*

Hey there, is great to see that you are excited and eager to join the team. From your application, it seems that you have a strong passion for gaming and a desire to be a part of the team.

And while your application may not have included a lot of effort, I still think that it has some worth to it. Although from where I stand, I can't comment much on you as there isn't enough information to go off and I don't recall ever playing with you.

My advice would be to listen to what @disfknguy said above about reading over accepted applications as a reference to understand what information is helpful for us to know about you, as well as playing more on the KZG servers as a whole.

I will too continue to review your application and, if you choose to make updates to it, will also reconsider my decision.

Good luck with your application

~ Jxice

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

I'm in the same boat as these guys, more effort into the application would be greatly appreciated in order to make better judgement. Your name does ring a bell in my mind, which is uncommon for me when I look at staff apps, but if memory serves me correct you are a pretty sharp guy and I reckon you would make a good addition to the aim team.
I'm going to be neutral on this, but just add more into the application.

Say that to me again and I'll kiss you on the mouth

0fa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

If you have enquiries about the judgement of this application, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management