SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] bred's Moderator Application

bred

Current Steam Name: bred
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:163385957
Discord Handle: Sky#1678

Description of myself: I enjoy playing CSGO and like to spend my free time between the retake, AWP and Bhop server. I have also gone by the name of Sky or C1mple before.
I do realize that I have not been on the Discord or Forums before but though to try my luck. I am always willing to retry after a month on the Forums.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Since first joining KZG a few years ago, it has always bothered me when I encounter a troublemaker on the server and would love to help KZG keep the server a fun place with no toxicity to ensure a pleasant experience for any individual that has and will comes across KZG. I believe that the amount of hours I have dedicated to CSGO and KZG has given me the experience needed to allow me to distinguish trouble from talent and help KZG keep being fun and relaxing.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Reminding players of the server rules and helping them with any issue they might encounter during their play.
Trying to help admins identify cheaters and toxic individuals.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: AWP server: 49 days 05:55:06 hours, Retake Server: 47 days 16:18:28 hours

Vouching staff member/s: N/A
Vouching player/s: N/A

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi bred,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Seen you around on retake a fair few times, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, only advice I have is maybe to talk some more on retake. From my memory you were a bit quiet the few times I've seen you, but they might be one offs. Your impressive amount of playtime on our servers and in CS:GO would be great to have on our staff team,

Best of luck, mate.

+REP   

Say that to me again and I'll kiss you on the mouth

0fa.jpg

+rep 

Hey bred., from what I know, you've been a member of the KZG community for a few years and have consistently demonstrated a strong commitment to maintaining a positive and welcoming environment for all players. I have seen you around a few times on the retake servers and I am yet to experience a time where you haven't displayed valuable skills that moderators and staff should possess.

With the amount of hours you have on the KZG servers alone, I am confident that you have what it takes to take on a higher role in the KZG community.

I have next to no doubt that you will be a valuable asset to the KZG community and I can't wish you anything but luck with your application.

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

+REP

Hi Bred, I’ve seen you around on retakes quite a lot which is amazing and I think your dedication and time towards playing kzg is amazing. Although I personally haven’t heard you speak much I still think you are respectful and friendly in the game chat which is what is important for the well-being of the server and those who play in it. 
best of luck :))

-Revers3

+rep

Nice player, would be nice to have more staff who frequently play awp also. 

3 hours ago, Downsy said:

the playtime speaks for itself in regards to your knowledge of the game/server

^^ This is also the truest statement to date. 

Best of luck with your application. 

- Kora

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

+rep 

Gonna give this one a plus rep. Have seen you on the servers heaps, so the playtime and dedication is obviously there, and I have never seen you being toxic or any other bad behaviour, but like the others have said, I also do not recall you talking or communicating much, so it's harder to be a judge of character/friendliness etc. This isn't a huge issue so far, and I'm sure could be easily fixed going forwards. Good luck with your application.

Sup Bred,

Nice application, it sounds to me like you would make a nice addition to the AIM staff with your consistency in the servers and your intentions. +Rep.

Good luck with your application

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bred, just need to ask you a few questions on discord please accept my friend req.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Please contact me on discord at your earliest convenience. Samuukxs#4610

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam