SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Voltic's resignation from KZG

Voltic

Hello all, and krypt >:) . When i first joined the team and moved my way through the ranks i would see resignations and think "that will never be me, how could you want too leave". But, in recent months i found myself away from the computer more, preferring other things like the beach or building circuits and now i feel it's my time too leave as well. This is why you might have seen my activity dwindle recently and although it is cool and fun too hold the piss yellow colour, i've come too the conclusion that it's not fair too the rest of the team if you're not giving it a proper go, you can't lead by example and expect from others what you're not doing yourself. I did consider dropping too admin but many previous staff members have shown that's it's delaying an eventual resignation. 

With that i just want too say that's it's been a pleasure being a staff member for the KZG group and i've had alot of memorable experiences which i will treasure for many years too come. Seeing all the members of the team go from small roles too mod, admin, HA, managers and management has been an interesting thing too witness in itself, examples include Diamond, Sam, JD, Sm0key (speedrun omg) and Jesse (#JesseforHAin2056) . I've also noticed in previous resignations the current team doesn't get a mention it's always the people they knew when they first started or those who sinced moved too high positions. SO, thank you as well current and past AIM team and the SURF team for when i used too do modding for you guys. 

So after 795 days on the KZG team, goodbye, it was good too meet you all and my dm's are always open if you want a chat. 
Voltic#0229

Edited by Voltic

Thanks for everything mate, you have been right there with me throughout my journey on KZG and couldn't imagine how different it would have been without you. I really appreciate all the time and effort you have put in and I wish you all the best. Love ya mate.

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

Best of luck Voltic, more often I see these resignations from people back from the good old days. Wish you well with your endeavors. <3 

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

Hey Voltic, although I didn't have the opportunity to get to know you as much as some others and while I have only ever had the pleasure of talking to you once, I have seen the impact that you have made on the KZG community and want tell you how appreciated it is. I hope that things go well for you in the future and I wish you all the best with whatever the future holds. Good luck! : )

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

You will be very missed on the staff team!
But i hope to still see you around surf (the best server) sometimes :)
Best of luck man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~