SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Stinky Bee Bottom's Moderator Application

stinky bee bottom

Current Steam Name: Stinky Bee Bottom
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:117339503
Discord Handle: stinky bee#5499

Description of myself: Currently studying accounting and finance. I've been playing Kzg surf for around 4-5 months continuously. Somehow ended up running a cult like operation on the server, and feel with the current lateral chain of command can't enforce rules, duties and obligations among my constituents.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Its believed already that I have administration duties among my peers, due to the previous uproar within the community it's less of an offering of my services and more of an obligation on my part to help relieve some of the stress on current administrators and moderators of the server. I believe i'm the right man for these duties not for the time and effort i've previously put into the server but the sense of comfort I bring to others as a whole. I personally feel at this present time im equipped with the skills and knowledge to help others grow within the community. With a light hearted personality and ability to teach adolescents gamers the correct culture of KZG and a refreshing look for veteran gamers. A disagreement against these statements wouldn't be a discredit to my character but those who abstain. During the early modern eras of human history few men were able to turn the tides of many, Locke and Descartes. I put my own sense of self on their level as do and will others.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: 

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 40 days

Vouching staff member/s: Anyone, I hold no member in higher regard to another all views should be shared equally.
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi stinky bee bottom,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

i 100% agree that stinky should be mod, not only is he qualified as he said there is definitely a need for a few more mods as there is often times where there is no mods on when needed #STINKYFORMOD  

JEEEEZ STINKY LAD MY GUY, HUGE +REP FOR STINKY BEE BOTTOM!! hed be a great help to the team as hes active all the time.  very friendly guy, constantly chatting with people on the server and constantly helping out the new players.

couldn't have put it better myself !! he is incredibly active and despite the other KZG moderators best efforts, they're clearly understaffed and lacking the manpower to deal with the recent rise in micspammers, trolls, etc.. being a moderator is extremely taxing work and is barely ever rewarding as a duty, which is overlooked by most whilst undervalued by the few that do acknowledge their effort and time (because without moderators, none of this would be possible!)
 I don't really have anything to add that hasn't already been covered or touched on, but its crazy to me he's not already mod, so I hope that his application is given the consideration and approbation it deserves, to have someone who is well respected and a perfect candidate for that role offer their time to keep the servers healthy shouldn't be disregarded, and to see his form denied would be disheartening for the community and, dare I say, a travesty.

You meet all the requirements for mod. You're very active, you know how to use `calladmin` you even made a member application (though I assume you thought that was a mod app), but your behaviour on server is often fairly borderline. I know I've warned you once or twice, and you're smart enough to have not gained any punishments - but it's still not something I'm overly comfortable with. People like having fun on surf, and that's fine if it doesn't negatively affect other people but the way you are on skill doesn't inspire any confidence that you'd be a good staff member.

I literally have a clip of you from a conversation with me saying that you'd ban people you find irritating, and that you'd be a biased staff member if you were one. I don't really care if it's a joke, it's not going to help you to become staff. Calling people c*nts, or cucks in chat for not voting for maps you want, hitting back with the old "I'm talking to your mum", and literally telling people if you get perms you'd ban them... Also don't help.

Look, I think you're fine as a player. You're mildly irritating at your worst, and at your best you're a fun, charismatic guy who adds a lot to the community - I just don't think the way you present yourself and the way you interact with people is suitable for becoming a mod.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

If you have enquiries about the judgement of this application, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management