SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Blakey8360's Moderator Application

Blakey8360

Current Steam Name: Blakey8360
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198187615567/
Discord Handle: Blakey#8110

Description of myself: Hi, I'm a chill guy from the UK who from July learned to surf myself and being in the KZG Skill Surf servers has aloud me to get to know a lot of people that I have regular friendly chats with on the daily. I am a regular player as I am on the servers most days. Whenever a new player join I am always friendly and try to help them to get adjusted to being able to learn surf as i can remember what it was like for me trying to surf when i first joined and got get from one of the mods.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: So as I stated in my description I am from the UK and I am a very active player on the servers so I will be around to deal with the toxic behaviours that some people can bring on the serf servers as that would be one of my main goals to keep a nice peaceful and calm atmosphere. I will also bring a nice friendly approach to people that are trying to get used to or learn how to surf as I can remember what it was like for me

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I feel like I have brought a friendly approach the new players already on the server from helping them out with different maps to teaching players the basics of what to do when surfing to just having a friendly day to day chat with people. I regularly call admin on toxic and racist behaviour that goes on at certain times and certain forms of rule breaking that can go on in the servers.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 23 days 17 hours 34 minutes

Vouching staff member/s: Horse to be Frank / M0jave / Synth
Vouching player/s: 大麻 s a d b o y 420 / Blawf / Pumpkin Face Music / Elira / Leroy / Elow / KillerSeaPanda / d0gg of the church / Obese Chipmunk / Muffins / Harie

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Blakey8360

• Bot

Hi Blakey8360,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I've got a lot of playtime on skillsurf and since I'm UK based I've seen blakey on a lot. I can vouch for the fact that he's a genuinely nice guy - never seen him have a negative interaction with anyone or cause any problems. I've seen him openly ask people to stop saying things when they're being openly racist/abusive, and I can also confirm that I've seen him helping out new players. This is a man whose only flaw might be how much he loves to eat curry. I think he'd make a great addition to your team and hopefully could bring in some much needed mod presence in the European peak times. 

+rep

Blakey has been kind and measured in all interactions I've had with him and seen him have with other people. He's great at helping out new players, has a good set of morals, and is always the voice of reason when people act up in and out of game.

He's also a great surfer, his 7h time on surf_unraveled is one of the wonders of the world.

Blakey has contacted me on discord withdrawing his application. This application will be denied, but he is free to re-apply at any point as the denial is due to his withdrawal and not due to any decision being made by staff in regards to this application.

As I communicated to him on discord, his interest in a mod position is greatly appreciated, as is the time and effort he put into his application.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

If you have enquiries about the judgement of this application, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management