SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] compAdre's Moderator Application

compAdre

Current Steam Name: compAdre
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:571480372
Discord Handle: c0mpa#4906

Description of myself: I'm a student who loves to play cs in my free time and enjoy meeting new people. I am looking to become admin to add to my leadership roles to further enhance my skills in the real work environment.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Honesty - I am quite honest to tell people if they are doing something wrong and will not hesitate to contact others in superior position than me to help me.
Responsible - As I have previous leadership experience I can take a responsibility and handle it professionally without abusing the power
Friendly - As a friendly and kind person I can help others to do the same and create a more positive environment for players to play in.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have previously reported several people for misbehaving or not following the correct rules and have helped admins to make their job easier by telling them the description of previous incidents.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 3 days 10:14:35 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: m1nt, 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Samuukxs

• Bot

Hi compAdre,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

-neutral

Hey compAdre, hope all is well! Although I do not recall ever having played with you on the KZG servers, your application expresses that you have a strong desire to further develop your leadership skills and have already demonstrated a willingness to take on responsibility and handle it professionally in past experiences (All things we love to see at KZG). You also seem to be a friendly and approachable person, and your eagerness to help maintain a positive environment for other players to enjoy is appreciated.

However a roughly 4 month old ban for racism/toxicity tells me quite the opposite to the great things you have said in your application. That combined with the fact that your vouch from pain was removed has me thinking that maybe you aren't the best fit for the staff team, as vouches from staff and players are a great way of boosting your chances in becoming a staff member. And seeing one removed raises suspicions about ones character.

Good luck with your application.

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

-neutral

Hey compAdre, I do recall seeing you in our servers and you have a nice bit of play time which is good. You've also provided with a good application and nice to see you have good intentions moving forward. Previous toxicity is something we need to be wary of, however, usually that is not a limiting factor to becoming KZG staff. Without knowing you too well it makes it hard for me to gauge your fit as staff, however there is still possibility here considering those who know you better have said nice things. Goodluck with ur app!

-neutral

Hello compAdre, I have had the pleasure of seeing you in the servers a few times now. While I can't say I have gotten the best impression of you on the server, I am positive you are a great person at heart. Your play time and dedication to KGZ speaks for itself. However, I can't tell if your recent positivity is due to your application or your own maturity. Nonetheless, I wish you luck with your application.

PS: I also unsure if the removal of the pain from your vouching staff section helps you in this case.

:)

Im unsure how my vouching staff member got removed as I didn't edit my application at all.  I believe this person has removed the vouch however I am unsure. "Edited Sunday at 06:01 PM by Samuukxs"

I would like to address that I have not always behaved or been very nice in the past however I assure you that I have been trying to improve and have changed these negative qualities within myself. I assure you that you will not find me being toxic ever again. I take having a responsibility seriously and will not let you guys down.

Hey mate, your vouch was removed as Pain was unaware of your previous mute history.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

Hey CompAdre!

Your application is well thought out which is what we like to see. However, your recent week mute is cause for concern. Although I am leaning to believe that you have changed for the better, us as a group believe that more time needs to pass. This is why your application will be denied this time around. I strongly encourage you to continue to play on the servers and interact with the staffing team and player base, and prove to us that you have changed. Please don't let this denial discourage you, we would love to see you apply again in 3 months time! I look forward to seeing you in the servers and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Cheers.

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

If you have enquiries about the judgement of this application, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management