SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Soorma's Moderator Application

Soorma

Current Steam Name: Soorma
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156606130
Discord Handle: Soorma#7858

Description of myself: I am a casual gamer, often play games after I come back from work, attempted to go pro in AU scene but ended up focusing on other priorities. CSGO has been the only game I consistently play and has been my main game of for the last few years.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am an active and honest player which alows transparency between me and management.
Given I often find myself on KZG servers at the end of the day, i will be able to ensure no misconduct is being done on the server's
There will always be clear communications between me and any user of servers or upper admins.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Only contributions I am aware of is getting hackers and griefer's banned of your server's

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 12 Days

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Samuukxs
Fixed Steam ID

• Bot

Hi Soorma,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

-neutral

Hello Soorma, while I do not recall seeing you on the KZG servers when playing, your application and playtime says a great deal about your dedication to keeping KZG a friendly place for everyone. On the other hand, Not having interacted with you in any form I can not determine your suitability to be on the staff team, Although I wish you luck with your application.

Edit: Also I believe your correct Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:156606130.

Wow, thats actually extremly suprising given how often i play on the server, I atleast hope to verse you on the server one day.

+rep

Hey Soorma! I have seen you loads in the KZG retakes servers and can say with confidence that you're an all around great guy!

Really great application, I can't think of a reason why you wouldn't make a great addition to the team! Hope to see more of you in the future.

Best of luck with your application!

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

+rep

I have seen you many times in the servers

In my experience you've always been friendly and from memory a pretty decent player too.

I feel that your application is good - however, perhaps fleshing out the about me section could help newer staff get a better idea of who you are to better help inform their vote.

All the best with your application.

Hey Soorma,

Nice application, and it's great to hear that you have spent a fair bit of time playing in our servers which is always important. It's also good to hear you have helped us ban cheaters and griefers as you mentioned in your app. Although I can definitely recall seeing your name in game, I can't say I know a lot about you and how you communicate etc. However, I'm sure I will get to see you even more now that you have applied for staff. I will give this application a -neutral because I can't justify anything else without knowing you properly yet. In saying that, it seems as though a few other staff who do know you better have good things to say so good luck with you app!

-neutral 

Amazing application looks like you have plenty of qualities to bring to the kzg team however have never spoke to you or played with you. Goodluck :)

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations Soorma, this application is being accepted! Please reach out to me on discord at your earliest convenience :D

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Skoll locked this topic