SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] ham's Moderator Application

hamtsu

Current Steam Name: ham
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:547770565
Discord Handle: ham#6165

Description of myself: I'm still in school and also working a single job, and enjoy chilling out on some community servers to finish my day. I tend to play on the BHOP server a lot and figured with the previous experience I have myself, it might be a great idea to pick up a staff position here to help out wherever necessary.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: While the BHOP server isn't extremely eventful at times, I considered that I could just help out and be there if something needs staff attention due to my activity on the server. I have a sizeable amount of volunteer experience, but mostly on other platforms such as Minecraft in which I spent over a year, with a little bit of CSGO too. I can bring this familiarity over to KZG, as I am overall more in touch with the requirements and responsibilities as a Moderator. I'll try to be as active as I possibly can, and will put all of my effort into assisting other players with any other problems they have.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I try my best to help others out whenever they are confused about maybe a command or something else on the game server. But otherwise nothing too notable.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: About 4 days

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

uhh

• Bot

Hi hamtsu,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hello, thanks for applying. We'll be discussing the application internally, till then see you on the server - happy bhopping.

BHOP ENJOYER

37 minutes ago, toehunter said:

Hello, thanks for applying. We'll be discussing the application internally, till then see you on the server - happy bhopping.

Hey, thanks for the response man. For sure, take your time 

Edited by hamtsu

uhh

• 1 month later...

Hey, I would've liked to address the application once the new server rolled out, however now that CS 2 is on the horizon this would just be delayed even further, personally I had to wait 9 months for my application due to circumstances, for the time being we don't need to recruit, just waiting for the updates. gl on the SSJ strafe grindset.

for the time being this application will be denied, if you wish to apply again we may need staff for the new server, this is TBD atm.

Edited by toehunter

BHOP ENJOYER

• toehunter locked this topic