SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Abyss's Moderator Application

CommonAbyss

Current Steam Name: Abyss
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:196894168
Discord Handle: Abyss#0027

Description of myself: Hi, Most of you know me as abyss! I love playing video games, mostly csgo retakes or comp! i'm currently studying at tafe so what better thing to do when procrastinating. than to play csgo retakes!

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: What can i bring to a KZG? Well i'm a positive and outgoing person, i love having a joke and bringing positivity to places, especially to the KZG Servers! Most of the people are so fun to play with!
I will be here most days and will always help with any enquiries, questions or !calladmin calls most times! Also targetting toxicity or any negative behaviour towards other players, i want to eliminate all of that!

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I dont really know if this is a contribution but i try my best to keep the retakes and aim servers as positive as possible, while enforcing the rules where i am allowed too, i also love supporting the KZG Boys when they're playing competitively recently! I also use the !Calladmin command frequently to try eliminate all hackers/toxic individuals as soon as possible! keeping our retakes servers as positive and as playable as possible!

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 19 days 13:48:50 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Disfknguy, Juice, Jesse
Vouching player/s: Butthurt,

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi CommonAbyss,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep

Have had plenty of opportunities to play alongside you, and I believe that your behaviour is something that all staff should strive to emulate. Not only are you always quick to lend a hand to anyone in need, but you are also a skilled and fair player, never resorting to unsportsmanlike conduct or rude behaviour. You have consistent playtime, and frequent utilisation of the !calladmin command. Plus, you've been doing a great job of explaining the rules to new players and making sure everyone's playing fair.

I think you would make a great addition to the team and I wish you all the luck in your application!

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

+rep

Hehe as a very frequent KZG player i love abyss he is very skilled at shooting people and an absolute lad in the community, never have heard a complaint about this dude and he always gives me a greeting when i join. I  would love to see abyss apart of the KZG moderating squad and would always know the server is going to be an awesome place when he is one.

Goodluck i wish u best with the application and hope you make it

Edited by At0m

+rep

Bloke has been a frequent name in retakes for as long as I can remember. Consistently keeping an eye on suspicious players and helping others in chat,  Abyss displays many qualities that a staff member should possess.

Good luck xoxo

Good Guy

PS. I would Also like to point out that it would be nice if you would not be afk at the beginning of pretty much every round on retakes as this does get annoying after a while for players. :)

+Rep 

Edited by bred
Recent Development

Abyss mate

A familiar name in the KZG servers and you do bring lots of positivity. I trust that you will put in a strong effort in battling toxicity/cheaters as far as I know you, so ill give you a +rep mate, cheers and good luck!

Abyss youre a bit of a flop but i love you and I'm confident that you will be either an excellent mod or just another mod like pain, nothing in between.

+REP

+rep

I'm sure everyone sees Abyss online in the retake servers as much as I do, and I've never seen him be anything except friendly and easy going. He usually has a lot of !calladmin reports as well, so I think would be a good fit to the moderator team. Best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy Abyss,

I'm happy to announce that your application has been ACCEPTED. Please reach out at your earliest convenience so we can go over your induction.

Cheers

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Sm0key locked this topic