SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Kaleb's Moderator Application

ЌάŁєβ

Current Steam Name: Kaleb
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:173270022
Discord Handle: Kaleb#8281

Description of myself: previously moderator on skill surf for like a year or something (greatest reputation on staff team)

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: ah nothing i just like surf lol

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: i think i had something like 700 mutes or something crazy like that lol ( correct me if im wrong bc someone over took me or i dont remember correctly but besides rensta i think i had like the most mutes out of all the staff lol)
Bc i was definitly not responsible cuz i was like 13? maybe who knows.

Honestly tho im just board and checking things out also i miss Kora i fucking love Kora and drk and ren and all those mfs coolest people ever lol>
u guysy have a goodnight tho like you guys are lit ong, i miss ou mfs, tito was a sick mf too he buillied me but i dont blame him im annoing asf., Kora tho hes holy fuck he sick mf if ou get to talk to him bro tresure that shit hes so wholsome. best mf holy shit do oyu guys remember tris wonder hows shes going shhh man well o hope u guys all have good lifes i didnt rly get to say ya proper goodbye but yall were some sick mfs ong i love ou guys

Play time on the server group I am applying for: waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy tooo many lamo

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: -neg the whole 2019 surf comunity

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

UW:)

pika pikachu island adventure GIF

• Bot

Hi ЌάŁєβ,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

not trna be annoying i just am kinda f'ed rn and wasnt goona try to figure out how to post lllllllllllllllllll

UW:)

pika pikachu island adventure GIF

• Skoll locked this topic