SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] auqx's Moderator Application

auqx

Current Steam Name: auqx
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:512805328
Discord Handle: auqx#1092

Description of myself: 18 year old from melbourne, love skill surf and the community as it brings people together to improve and have a good laugh, pretty good at de-escalating situations and helping people when they need it.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am a fast learner, very active as of recent on skill surfs servers, can take a joke and love a bit of banter but can establish when something is going too far. always helpful when need be. respectful to all skill levels and love to push people to be the best they can at anything.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: calling admins on abusive and racist regards, helpful with beginners. Donated for VIP a while back as I enjoyed the server and the community.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 7 days 22 hours and 30 mins

Vouching staff member/s: n/a
Vouching player/s: megack , Leroy

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by auqx
put vouching player in wrong position

• Bot

Hi auqx,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep, incredibly helpful, patient, and calm player who is consistently online, would be a perfect addition to staff roster considering their active server hours and experience in skill surf 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Auqx,

Sorry for the delay. I'm pleased to accept your application. Contact me on discord at your earliest convenience ( Skoll#0809 ) and we can set up a time to go through the normal induction process.

• Like 2

• Skoll locked this topic