SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] tnuc's Unban Appeal

tnuc P9T

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: tnuc
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:454835041
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:454835041
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: 3 or so months ago i used "ally stilner" and then 3 months before that was the initial ban i believe
Discord Handle: t44c#0044

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Easy #2

What staff member issued the punishment: JD (with others I believe)

Ban Reason: I wrote a string of mostly fake doxxes with some real ones and sent them to an admin in discord direct messages pretending to be another admin. This lead to a ban on all kzg platforms. after this I evaded on an account called ally stilner 3 months ago

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Ive had time to reflect on my ban and its reason and I now understand the dangers of doxxing that can extend beyond csgo and can impact people's real lives. I am sorry for sending such a stupid message and I have made changes to ensure that i dont make mistakes like this in the future. I understand that asking for an unban is a bit of a stretch but i would appreciate it very much. I know that there may also be admins concerned with me trolling in game with chat and other things and i would be more than happy to receive a silence to get rid of that concern. Sorry again and i promise that nothing like that will happen moving forward.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Hello again Tnuc,
I've been thinking over this app for a little bit and I appreciate you owning up to all the mistakes you have made in the past, those on our server & in discord.

I have unbanned your account for now, and your previous perm silence is back.
It is very unlikely you will be unsilenced in the future, I'm sure you can understand why.
Any further evading, changing your steam name to communicate ect and your account will be rebanned.

Have a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• JDee locked this topic