SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Pluto's Moderator Application

Plooto

Current Steam Name: Pluto
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91253012
Discord Handle: Pluto#3883

Description of myself: I am a serious person of few words. After being told my last application was viewed as 'memey' and a 'troll' I have become more serious about making KZG a better place. I have since used calladmin on people I did not like because they were mic spamming which I think has made serious improvements to the server. I take surfing seriously and am trying to improve to become a better surfer. To do this I am going to run more low tier maps for serious times since it will make me better.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: As part of my presence on low tier servers, I can give people serious advice about their surf instead of trolling them with 'just be smooth'. I will also take my roles as an executor of justice seriously, there will be no more rule breakers while I am on. I am well aware of the rules of KZG, but at the same time, understand the context of skill surf and can differentiate between serious 'beef' and 'trolling' versus a 'little bit of banter'. I think this is something which has been a serious issue in the past, but I do acknowledge recent improvements in this regard with thanks.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I made calladmins which were responded to and appropriately used to punish serious rulebreakers.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 100

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Plooto,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pluto,

Thanks for your interest in becoming staff (again)! I know you've been a part of this community for a long time, and you're fairly well known. Something we've been trying to encourage in staff applications is demonstrating a history of using the `!calladmin` command, having vouches from existing staff and other players, in addition to being part of the community / contributing to the community for a while. Your contributions aren't in question, but you've only used `!calladmin` twice in the last 2 years, and you don't have any player or staff vouches on your application.

I'm going to deny this for now, but I'd love for you to come back with more `!calladmin`'s under your belt, and some vouches from players or existing staff.

• Skoll locked this topic