SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Sky-Fly's Moderator Application

Sky2k

Current Steam Name: Sky-Fly
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150840922
Discord Handle: SKY-FLY#1486

Description of myself: I like to play csgo when im not riding my motorbike around wellington or at work super friendly and happy to help when I can im not the best but find retakes alot of fun

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: super friendly helpful guy i know a quite a few of the rules and looking to help keep the server cheater free and helping keep the servers safe and fun, often on when admins arnt on / available

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: i have previously help by reporting cheaters and then they get banned and requesting help from admins if players are breaking the rules on retakes and will message in chat if someone is flanking letting them know its not alright

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 3 days 15:14:10 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Jesse, G00s3, jxice
Vouching player/s: alex

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Sky2k,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hello Sky2k, you seem like a good and passionate guy but as I have not had the pleasure of meeting you in the server, I am choosing to stay:

-Neutral

Good Luck with your application.

3 minutes ago, bred said:

Hello Sky2k, you seem like a good and passionate guy but as I have not had the pleasure of meeting you in the server, I am choosing to stay:

-Neutral

Good Luck with your application.

1583300720092.jpg

+rep   approved vouch :)

Hey Sky, I have had the pleasure of playing alongside you on numerous occasions, and I must say that you are a genuinely good person and aren't the worst at clicking heads too. You show some admirable behaviour and ability at following the rules and informing others of the rules when you see them get broken, and I have seen you give a helping hand to those in need without hesitation. Your decently lengthy playtime and fairly frequent use of the !calladmin command demonstrate your dedication to ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Based on your qualities and what I know of you, I believe you would make an excellent addition to the team, and I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

+rep

Sky2k is on the kzg servers frequently and I got to know him there, as well as outside the server just chatting. You have a good amount of play time, as well as having no bans or communication bans over your time on the servers. I believe Sky is a fun and friendly person, and he will be responsible and dedicated in his new responsibilities if his application is approved. Good luck.

Howdy Sky-Fly,

Unfortunately this time around we will be DENYING your moderator application. Although we have seen an improvement in your playtime and personality within the server, you willingness to draw back and associate yourself with banned members of the community is not something we're keen on involving in our staffing team. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, although if your a bit puzzled I'm sure the name "Luki" will help you out. You're more than aware of his actions and why he is banned. Associating yourself directly to him whilst playing on our servers is poor form in our eyes, and again a quality we don't want among our staffing team. 

I encourage you to steer clear of this and apply again in 3 months. Please reach out if you have queries. I hope to still see you around the servers.

Cheers.

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Sm0key locked this topic