SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Mimzo (new smurf acc) =p's Unban Appeal

op2439

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Mimzo (new smurf acc) =p
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225618557
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/76561198411502842
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: I don't believe so.
Discord Handle: op#2439

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG | Dust2 Deathmatch FFA | 128tick [WS/KNI...

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: cheating

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I cannot recollect any memories from that time however according to the ban logs 6 years ago I ruined other players match making experience by cheating in deathmatch on your community server (I remember cheating on and off back then but not sure for how long/what server), all I can say is that I'm deeply apologetic for my actions and am accepting of the repercussions that come along with them. I only recently come back to playing the game on a consistent basis and would love to be able to be apart of your community again if you'd have me, I completely understand if you'd wish to keep me banned, what I did was immature and just straight up unfun for everyone else playing, I wish I could take it back but unfortunately I cannot. I appreciate whoever takes the time to read this apology, once again, sorry for the hassle. Thanks.

Sincerely,
op

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Diamond changed the title to [AIM] Mimzo (new smurf acc) =p's Unban Appeal
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, what are your other accounts. At the time u were banned with the name "Mimzo (new smurf acc) =p". So can you please link any other accounts you have.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

Hey @op2439,

Just letting you know I will be closing this appeal in 24hrs if there is no response,

Cheers.

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

Denied due to no response.

Sm0key#2809

"There is only one thing more important than how we spend our time, and that is who we spend it on"

• Sm0key locked this topic