SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

CTBanned

quint3n

'Thsirtron' wrote:
It wasn't the act of killing 2 players that of the perm ban it was the intent to kill a stack of players. Personally, as I stated above a week ban was long enough and it has been a week the ban should be lifted and I'll state the reason why it should be lifted. Admin on the jailbreak server has some of the greatest authority on the server at any given time on the server and if a regular player is told to do something by an admin they will do it to either seem cool or the fear of not getting on their good side. Simply put @quint3n was challenged to do so by admins to do something against the rules and he did it, now those admins have been punished and now it's time for @quint3n punishment to be lifted.

Thanks sirtron :D

76561198249255096.png

Quint3n is a strong member of the community, and a strong member "of the boyz".Getting a perm ban for free killing 2 Ts is a little bit ricdiculous, maybe a 30 minute ct ban would be relatable.I think Quint3ns ct ban should be lifted. +rep

Everyone who keeps saying he freekilled 2 Ts stop. He was going to mass freekill because everyone was hyping him up. The punishment for mass free -killing is perma CT ban. I would say he's learnt his lesson but it isn't solely up to me.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

I don't think he should be unbanned, i know it sounds a bit mean but i just don't think he should because he KNOWS the rules and so what if people hyped it up, its basically like everyone hyping him up to jump off a building to kill himself he wouldn't do that cause that's stupid.

+rep I don't think he should still be banned he only killed 2 people but yes it was lucky he was banned before more free killing was done but a little man named hitler mass free killed many jews but never got banned from the nazi party he killed himself so i think its fair that quit3n just kills himself which would make this all fair

But really he should be unbanned he is very nice to many people he only has classic banter

thanks cuties :love: :love:

'Fr0sty' wrote:
+rep I don't think he should still be banned he only killed 2 people but yes it was lucky he was banned before more free killing was done but a little man named hitler mass free killed many jews but never got banned from the nazi party he killed himself so i think its fair that quit3n just kills himself which would make this all fair

But really he should be unbanned he is very nice to many people he only has classic banter

thanks cuties :love: :love:

thanks babe xx

76561198249255096.png

+1 I believe quint deserves another chance, I think we can trust that he won't do anything like this again after all the shit he has had to go though after this incident. This is the only time to my knowledge where quint has been put in the firing line for disobeying rules and I feel that this is quite harsh for a one off thing, having done nothing wrong beforehand.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
+1 I believe quint deserves another chance, I think we can trust that he won't do anything like this again after all the shit he has had to go though after this incident. This is the only time to my knowledge where quint has been put in the firing line for disobeying rules and I feel that this is quite harsh for a one off thing, having done nothing wrong beforehand.

thanks chef

76561198249255096.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search