SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Original Wurundjeri Elder - NoSkill's Unban Appeal

???????

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Original Wurundjeri Elder - NoSkill
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:493074003
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:493074003
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: N/A
Discord Handle: IED#0001

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Noob

What staff member issued the punishment: No Clue

Ban Reason: Inappropriate tag. Make a support ticket or an appeal to remove this ban.

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Not Entirely sure why it was a permanent ban in the first place, but it happened and here we are. It's been a while and Id like to think I have become more mature in that time. I'm just asking for an unban, yall can keep me perma muted and gagged, just want to surf again. I understand that I will need to be more positive and friendly to make unbanning me seem like its a good idea at all. It makes sense to keep someone like me banned, but it would be much appreciated if you could look past what I have done and believe I can better myself. Don't know what else to say so If it gets accepted it gets accepted, and if it doesn't then maybe thats for the best

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

As your ban stems from the inappropriate VIP tag you have on your account, please make a discord support ticket so we can unban you, grant you VIP so your tag can be changed / removed, and then remove VIP from your account afterwards.

Edited by Skoll

• 2 weeks later...
  • Skoll locked this topic