SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] MAORILOVER's Unban Appeal

MAORILOVER

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: MAORILOVER
Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561198404357525
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=Steam ID: 76561198404357525
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: samoa
Discord Handle: username#XXXX

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Noob Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: Krypt

Ban Reason: duplicate accounts

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I was muted firstly for dox threats, these threats had no malicious intent as they were intended towards my family and school friends; I've been to each of their houses too many times to count.
Secondly, my ban was due to me attempting to just play the game being able to talk, as people have notoriously mentioned, reference to Smurf; "one of the funniest people on the server" and people well known such as Maori calling me their "brother". I believe that this ban had no backing due to me just trying to involve with the community.
Therefore, the use of my second account was influenced due to the false ideology of the concurrent mute and I believe, above all, I should be given another chance.
Regards, MAORILOVER

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

9 minutes ago, MAORILOVER said:

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: MAORILOVER
Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561198404357525
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=Steam ID: 76561198404357525
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: samoa
Discord Handle: username#XXXX

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Noob Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: Krypt

Ban Reason: duplicate accounts

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I was muted firstly for dox threats, these threats had no malicious intent as they were intended towards my family and school friends; I've been to each of their houses too many times to count.
Secondly, my ban was due to me attempting to just play the game being able to talk, as people have notoriously mentioned, reference to Smurf; "one of the funniest people on the server" and people well known such as Maori calling me their "brother". I believe that this ban had no backing due to me just trying to involve with the community.
Therefore, the use of my second account was influenced due to the false ideology of the concurrent mute and I believe, above all, I should be given another chance.
Regards, MAORILOVER

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Maori also added "We can vouch for him"

• Skoll locked this topic