SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ZESTY CANNON (ZESTY)'s Unban Appeal

a

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: ZESTY CANNON (ZESTY)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:189784735
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:189784735
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199275841479
Discord Handle: General G#5183

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? AWP

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Evading

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: hello kzg team on the 26th of march i was banned on kzg awp server for supposedly ban evading, this came as a big shock as i was not ban evading what so ever until admins made me aware of a shared account i had with a mate close to 2 years ago which he got banned on after i made my current account. many players on kzg should know that i play legit and have never cheated, I was banned end of last year for another stupid reason for "cheater association" or something which i promised sammucks not to q with them on purpose ever again, theres been times where ive solo queued and have gotten some cheaters on my team but ignored them and just continued to play the game to the end. I'm aware that kzg cant unban everyone who claims they dont cheat but i really believe my reason for banning me is unfair without clear evidence of me cheating since ive been a member of this community for so long, makes me upset ive played kzg for longest time for this to happen. Id really appreciate a look into this or for a admin to contact me for more info because im being as honest as i can possibly be. Cheers x

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Samuukxs locked this topic