SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Jaq's Moderator Application

Jaq

Current Steam Name: Jaq
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:509995420
Discord Handle: jaq#2231

Description of myself: I am an extremely mature and respectful member of the skill surf community. I enjoy skateboarding and surfing IRL so some say that it helps improve my natural ability to surf on CSGO. I work full time in a leadership position for a very reputable company.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I hold high integrity, self-awareness, courage, respect, empathy, and gratitude. I am constantly learning to be agile and flex my influence while communicating effectively.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I am a previous Skill Surf Moderator and Senior Admin (old ID - Cunny Funt). I have assisted with identifying glitches and fault moderation in the past for Skyp which was above my responsibilities at that time. I would thoroughly enjoy being able to have a positive influence on the community now that I am active again.

(Also just a heads up it asks twice on this application for the "Server Group You're Applying For". Once at the start and once at the end.)

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 24 days 09:40:12 hours

Vouching staff member/s: I have not reached out but I honestly believe the likes of Skyp, Diamond and Tito would be happy to have me back on board with the team.
Vouching player/s: I have been apart of this community for way too long that there would be too many to name. I know that I am well respected by all.

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Jaq,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Jaq,

I'm pleased to accept your application. Contact me on discord at your earliest convenience ( Skoll#0809 ) and we can set up a time to go through the normal induction process (as things have likely changed since you were staff).

• Skoll locked this topic