SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] aim's Moderator Application

aim

Current Steam Name: aim
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105103909
Discord Handle: toot#9894

Description of myself: Im a day trader currently and i enjoy cycling. there isnt alot about me tbh i just vibe and love to play video games

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: more positive and more diverse community by bringing some of my american buddies to come vibe and enjoy the server

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: being friendly with as many people as i can. helping people who are struggling learn how to complete things on surf maps

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 3 days 21 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Elira
Vouching player/s: Floppy Boi

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi aim,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 3 weeks later...

Hi aim, thanks for your interest in a mod position on the Skill team.

We're always looking for new staff members, but there are a few things I personally really want to see on a staff application that you don't have just yet. You have quite a few hours on Skill, but you've only used the !calladmin command once (and for the reason `./ve`?), you've got a staff vouch (I'll count Elira even though they've stepped down), but you seem relatively new to the community (looks like you've only recently started playing on Skill consistently in the last 2 months).

I'm going to deny this for now, but I hope this doesn't discourage you. In fact, I'd really like for you to come back in a couple of months and make a new app. I'd love to see you use !calladmin if you see any issues with players on server.

• Skoll locked this topic