SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Obese Chipmunk ❤︎ Megalion's Moderator Application

Obese Chipmunk

Current Steam Name: Obese Chipmunk ❤︎ Megalion
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:230130330
Discord Handle: satana#6660

Description of myself: My name is Adrija (Adrii) and am very friendly and love a bitta craic on surf. I’m a politics student but I keep politics out of surf because it starts too many arguments lol. Been surfing since October 2022 and have been active almost every day since. I enjoying playing the game and surfing and meeting new people every day :)

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I could definitely make the server a good bit active, from friends in my discord servers. Create a more positive atmosphere and be friendly and helpful to all other surfers. Just want everyone to enjoy the game and have a bit of fun without any arguments and toxicity :)

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Many hours on the game, almost on surf everyday and I usually help out other surfers who ask :) I’ve been told i’m a very good teacher!

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 15 days 18 hours 12 minutes 53 seconds

Vouching staff member/s: Elira
Vouching player/s: Blakey, Megack

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Obese Chipmunk
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs up 1

• Bot

Hi Obese Chipmunk,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Obese Chipmunk, thanks for your interest in a mod position on the Skill team.

We're always looking for new staff members, and you have quite a few hours on Skill - but I can't see any record of you having used the !calladmin command. I think it's something that shows that even as a player you're trying to do everything you can to improve the servers and the community. You are a well established member of the community, with vouches from staff and players, so I'm going to leave this application open for the next week or so. I'd really love to see you use the !calladmin command in appropriate situations, even if staff members are often unable to respond during your common playing hours.

Edit: Also we have a rule against using languages other than English on server, so if you could stop (very occasionally) chatting in Lithuanian that'd be great.

Edited by Skoll

+REP

Would be a great edition to the staff team - always helping people out and is often active at times where no other staff members are available 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Obese Chipmunk,

I'm pleased to accept your application. Contact me on discord at your earliest convenience ( Skoll#0809 ) and we can set up a time to go through the normal induction process.

• Skoll locked this topic