SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[NOOB SURF] Lazaaaa's Moderator Application

Lazaaaa123

Current Steam Name: Lazaaaa
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:770398528
Discord Handle: Lazaaaa#6663

Description of myself: Hello im Laza my full name is Lazar i like to play on this servers and i would like to be admin on your servers

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I could bring kidness help to other people and many other things...

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: From these 15-20 days i didint do anything bc everyone is kind on this server and everyone helped me

Play time on the server group I am applying for: I dont have that many hours but i will be active

Vouching staff member/s: i didint see staff members on the server
Vouching player/s: all players are good :D

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, Revolution Community

Edited by Lazaaaa123
the surf is called noob surf

• Bot

Hi Lazaaaa123,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Lazaaaa123 changed the title to [NOOB SURF] Lazaaaa's Moderator Application
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Lazaaaa123, thanks for your interest in a mod position on the Skill team.

We're always looking for new staff members, but there are a few things I personally really want to see on a staff application that you don't have. You haven't put down the number of hours you have on server, which is a requirement (just so we know you're familiar with both the game and the KZG community). You have never used the !calladmin command, you don't have any vouches from any players or staff. You seem to be relatively new to the KZG community, and CS:GO in general - as your account is less than 30 days old at the time of writing, and you are also quite young. You are also a staff member on another community, which we usually do not allow as conflicts can arise, and dividing time between communities can be really hard.

Being young by itself doesn't prevent you from becoming staff. We have accepted young staff members before, and age is not a barrier if you show yourself to be mature and responsible. Unfortunately you haven't been around long enough for us to know whether or not that is the case for you.

I'm going to deny this for now, but I hope this doesn't discourage you too much. I'd love to see you stick around, and use !calladmin when there are issues on server. I'm sure if you stick around long enough you'll be ready for a staff position at some point in the future.

• Skoll locked this topic