SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] kiph (I believe).'s Unban Appeal

kiphs

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: kiph (I believe).
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:606272124
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_1:1:606272124
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: N/A
Discord Handle: kiphs#9292

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? ♚ KZG | 1v1 Arena | 128tick | Ranks | Skins | ...

What staff member issued the punishment: N/A

Ban Reason: Wallhack

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to submit a ban appeal for my account on KZG. I acknowledge and take full responsibility for my actions, as I admit to using wallhacks during a match approximately two years ago. I want to express my sincere remorse for my behavior and assure you that I have not engaged in any form of cheating or unfair play since then.

First and foremost, I would like to offer my deepest apologies to the entire community, the players, and, most importantly, to the KZG server staff. I understand that cheating undermines the integrity of the game and creates a negative experience for everyone involved. It was a selfish and thoughtless decision on my part, and I deeply regret my actions.

Over the past two years, I have reflected on my behavior and realized the impact it has had on the gaming community. I have come to understand that fair play, sportsmanship, and respect for others are fundamental values that should be upheld in every gaming environment. I have since devoted my time and energy to improving as a player, focusing on legitimate gameplay, and fostering a positive atmosphere within the gaming community.

I genuinely believe in second chances and personal growth. I am fully committed to demonstrating my dedication to fair play and upholding the principles that make the gaming experience enjoyable for everyone. I would be incredibly grateful for the opportunity to prove myself as a reformed player and an asset to the community once again.

I understand that trust may not be easily regained, and I respect any decision made by the server administration. If granted a second chance, I pledge to abide by the server rules and regulations strictly. I also commit to being an advocate for fair play and actively promoting a positive and inclusive gaming environment on the server.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I genuinely regret my past actions and assure you that I have learned from my mistakes. I am eager to once again contribute positively to the CSGO community and be part of a fair, competitive, and respectful gaming experience.

I would be grateful for any feedback or additional steps I can take to demonstrate my commitment to fair play and reintegration into the community. Please let me know if there are any further details or information required from my end to assist in the review of my appeal.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

Sincerely,

kiphs :^)

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• 2 weeks later...

Denied.

get a better AI :?

drKs3D3.png

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic