SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] peachspot's Unban Appeal

peachspot

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: peachspot
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:504057447
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:504057447
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: peachspot#7002

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? OTHER
What server did you receive the punishment on? retakes

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: wallhack

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I hope you're doing well. I wanted to reach out and appeal the permanent ban I received on the KZG retakes server. I believe there has been a misunderstanding.

I want to make it clear that I have never used any cheats or engaged in unfair gameplay practices like wall hacking. I'm all about fair play and maintaining a level playing field. I've always respected the rules set by the server administrators.

I know it can be tough to differentiate between skilled players and cheaters, especially when it comes to wall hacking. But I promise you, I've never done anything to compromise the integrity of the game or ruin the fun for others. I really value fair competition and the spirit of the game, which is why these accusations are really disheartening for me.

I kindly request that you take another look at the evidence and reconsider my ban. If there's anything else I can provide or any other information that would help clear my name, I'm more than willing to cooperate fully. I genuinely love playing on the KZG servers. So, I respectfully ask you to consider my appeal and give me the opportunity to prove my innocence. I'm confident that a closer examination will reveal that there's no evidence to support the claims against me.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to hear me out. I'll be eagerly waiting for a positive resolution that allows me to rejoin the KZG servers and be an active member of the community once again.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Edited by Skoll
Corrected server group

• Skoll changed the title to [AIM] peachspot's Unban Appeal
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Samuukxs locked this topic