SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] ratmilk's Unban Appeal

ratmilk69

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: ratmilk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:243416519
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:243416519
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:1:643448569
Discord Handle: Salty#6245

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Skill Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: NotTree and JD

Ban Reason: Toxicity

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: The reason why I should be unmuted is because of many reasons, one of them being Ash always acting aggressive towards me ever since i met her and i wasnt sure why, she is always toxic towards me and others so last night i had enough and decided to bite back and say some horrific things towards her which i apologise for and i wish i never did it, she would always troll me and others and i couldnt talk to other people without her budding in and saying "nobody asked" or "shut the fuck up", im sincerely sorry for my actions and i swear it wont happen again, that night i was going through a lot and i didnt wanna have to deal with everything which doesnt excuse my behaviour and since then i have reflected on my actions and i have realised that i was idiotic and more, i have made many new friendships and i dont wanna lose contact with them, its just in the heat of the moment i became aggressive because of the amount of things she has said that was hurtful forced me to retaliate against her, im sincerely sorry i hope i can be unmuted and ungagged, hopefully you can understand where im coming from. I did this as well due to me being banned on the server.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Skoll locked this topic