SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Sakuri's Moderator Application

Sakuri__

Current Steam Name: Sakuri
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27910531
Discord Handle: sakuri#9560

Description of myself: Good bloke who enjoys cs, started back October 2014, played KZG around mid 2016 I believe. I have 4.6k hours so clown me if ya want. Outside of the game my job is being a support worker so it fuels my csgo gambling addiction.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: With my game hours, especially on KZG I think I can be a helping hand within the community especially those who are new. I play KZG servers a lot so I’ll most likely be able to help sort out reports and such during the day. I’m

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I’ve been playing KZG servers for a while, I have had bit of a mischievous past on server with com bans, my last one was about a year ago, Althought with that I still do play the servers daily and have VIP, I can see this hindering my outcome which is understandable.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 12 days retakes 1-9

Vouching staff member/s: Disfknguy
Vouching player/s: Shady

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Sakuri__,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep

Gonna give this lad a +rep, he is online a lot and has started to talk/interact with people/staff a lot more than he used to, when playing under previous names. I have no heard or seen him being toxic for a long time now, so while previous actions/bans have to be taken into account, I think his maturity has improved a lot with age and do not see it being repeated in the future.

Good luck with your application.

+rep

Gonna reiterate a lot of what @g00s3 has said and just go ahead and say that you've been extremely active in these past weeks. As well as interacting with other players and staff too (including myself), all interactions of which I've seen have been positive and far from toxic.
I don't know much about you or your past but judging from what g00s3 has said above, you've changed for the better and it's for that reason that I think you deserve a slot in our staff team.

Best of luck with your application!

Jxice
AIM Admin

Steam
Discord: ecixj

+ rep

Have seen you online a lot and you have also been using the !calladmin feature well when playing. Always a good chat in game with a friendly vibe. Cant speak for your past as I have only noticed your name come up recently in the servers but from what others have said it seems change for the better has been made. Keep it up and GL with your application :)

Hey mate, you do have a lot of potential to be a staff member in the future, however, your two recent bans less than a year ago for racism & flanking as well as other commblocks for toxicity and racism is not long enough ago to consider you as staff, no matter what other qualities you have. Please feel free to apply again in the future.

DENIED

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Samuukxs locked this topic