SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

What is being done about abuse?

Jazza123

Hey lads, just want to know what is the punishment of constantly abusing a good player for cheating? Sick and tired of it and so are a lot of other people. Everyone that matters has seen my demo's and knows how I play. But I am sick of the constant harassment by 1 or 2 individuals. Not going to name and shame because it's as childish as they are.
Cheers Jazza

If you feel harrassed in any way report it via an abuse report or report it to an admin of the server without evidence they cannot justify your hacking i have been accused many time of hacking on surf but i ignore it

@jazza123, if you don't name and shame how are we meant to determine who they are. If i was you try and get in contact with the staff that overlook the aim servers and get them to come onto the server when you are feeling harassed so they can be verbally warned that their actions have consequences and hopefully they will just stop there. If they choose to continue the harassment try to take screenshot or footage and then higher ranking staff can take actions as they would rather have people that follow the rules play on our servers than rule breakers.

List of Aim admins;
Owner - @skyprah
Head - @Thrasher
Senior - @acid, @kwala
Global - @Dopescope, @Tito
Trial admin - @niz3rofficial,
Moderators - @Flexicute, @SpaceJam2k

If you dont know how to record look at this tutorial. - http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

• 2 weeks later...

dont name and shame I agree with you this will create unnecessary hate towards you since it's public and they might have friends who gang up on you, I suggest you just PM an admin straight away and we will come and see them red handed, if we cant then record them because no one should blame others for hacking without proof, part of playing in KZG you dont talk shit without proof.
If you like, mention their name in my PM and I will have a chat with them

in general I dont pay attention to people calling me hacker either, or people like larko.. larko was banned by owner once because he's so good he only messaged me once about it and I had to come here and talk to seniors and convince them he's just good.

people who call you hacker should boost your ego, dont respond to them.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• 5 months later...

i play on the kzg casual competetive server, and there is this one guy who always calls me a hacker/cheater

even when i just joined the server he instantly says, poseidon cheats. it does get annoying as he has no proof and then everyone else thinks it. i usually mute him 

if someone wants to take a look at him let me know ill give you his name and profile and all

10 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

i play on the kzg casual competetive server, and there is this one guy who always calls me a hacker/cheater

even when i just joined the server he instantly says, poseidon cheats. it does get annoying as he has no proof and then everyone else thinks it. i usually mute him 

if someone wants to take a look at him let me know ill give you his name and profile and all

If you could gather evidence and create a ban request of the player doing this is would benefit you and the server greatly. I hate to hear that you are being targeted in the server and I'll do my best when I am on to stop it. Here's the link for the ban request: http://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/forum/33-ban-mute-request/

• Like 2

2jz1fkoweayz.png

5 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Add me - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ioutrankyou/

So when it happens i can come on. Or otherwise like Harik said, record a demo,  when it happens ask them to stop or just remind people of the rule or tell them to demo or get an admin

14. Players are NOT allowed to publicly accuse other players of cheating. This creates unnecessary spam and could alert a possible cheater of the servers awareness to their hacking.

If they ignore your request and continue it, once on demo we can easily issue punishments. This kind of abuse shouldn't be tolerated.

add you soon just uploading a demo of a guy cheating on server, got his id and all he is on an alt account 8 hours aimbotting/triggerbot. he has 2 accounts

• 3 months later...