SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Fybiz Admin APP

Fybiz

Current ingame name : Fybiz

What server are you applying for? : Im applying for KZG Easy Surf

Steam ID : STEAM_1:0:165621492

Where are you located?: Australia, NSW

Do you have an ingame microphone?: yes 

How many hours on CS:GO?: 6-10

How often do you play CS:GO?: everyday

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: yes

Have you ever donated to the server?: no but im getting paid soon

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Thrasher, Acid, Pandsy, Kwala

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: because i think i would be the right person for the job i have so much spare time on my hands and i would like to start having a responsibility. I think i would fit in and in the last 3 - 4 weeks i have been here there has been many spammers and lack of staff thats why i think i would do the job.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Honestly im very mature for my age im 14 and im rather calm for a 14 year old i can take care of many situations and im mainly calm in most situations i can calm down people in many ways over all i think i bring so many more qualities to the server i would keep going but atm some of the staff are to lazy ;;)  i would respect the players and there destinations   

Example:
I would bring them into teamspeak if it gets out of hand but if it was a small argument i would just mute them after a few warnings for 10 minutes to calm them down 

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: I think it is a great community but is lacking on admins but overall is one of the best growing communities i have seen so far and just love it overall. 

Extra (If any) : I get homeschooled so i have a lot more time on my hands and can be on the game more than most people and i think i would i would suit the admin role Thanks for taking your time to read

+Rep There are good reasons everytime I go on surf he is on. He is really nice I think he should be a admin. :D

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

+Rep
Almost every time i'm on the server Fybiz is on and he is always friendly towards other surfers even when they insult him he keeps calm, i believe he would make a great admin.

Im sorry fybiz but kwala correct I was on jb last night u where immature. -Rep

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

• 3 weeks later...

-rep due to all the recent and past events that have happened.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search