SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

TFTrash Admin application

TF.Trash

Current in game name: TF_Trash

What server are you applying for?: CS:GO KZG EASY SURF

Steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WillPleasureForSkins

Where are you located?: Tauranga, New Zealand

Do you have an in game microphone?: Yes

How many hours on csgo?: Over 1000

How often do you play csgo?: almost every day unless i have homework to do

Have you read the rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: No, i asked on the server if anyone knows where i can find the rules but no one knew, i would be happy to read them if i knew where to find them.

Have you ever donated to the server? Not yet but i plan to as soon as i have the money.

name at least 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Z9Leader, Z9Hyper, Fybiz

Why do you want to be admin on kill zone gaming?: Almost every time i go on the kzg easy surf server there isn't an admin on, as admins are essential to servers i feel like i can help out.

What qualities can you bring to kill zone gaming? I can bring friendliness to a server that i feel has some negative people on it, hopefully i can stop most of the swearing and horrible people on the server. I can also bring my great work ethic to get stuff done on the server, e.g. changing server commands etc.

What do you think off kill zone gaming?: My experience with Kill zone Gaming has been very pleasant so far, i have met very friendly admins and people, thanks to the !love command, I've had proposals from three people and I've loved every minute of being on the server.

"Almost every time i go on the kzg easy surf server there isn't an admin on, as admins are essential to servers i feel like i can help out."
Please add more reason on why you want to be Admin. More effort is needed. :)

+rep I think trash is a very good and calm guy he in on the server a lot and could talk a bit more but he would add some spice to the kzg

• 4 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search