SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Acidic's Moderator Application

Acidic

Hopefully you guys can review this with an open mind (and heart) because I really do enjoy your server and hope to be an added help.
I'm online most of the day!  :wink: :love: :happy:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

Edit:
I honestly think I can also help with the technical side of things, so if any tasks need to be done, I'm really happy to help out in that way.

KWewm8K.gif&key=a57e1f88ed16139797e0a942

I don't approve of your name.
Naah jokes aside,
Try put some more effort into the application. The 'Why do you deserve this rank?' section could have some more detail.
You seem like a cool dude, put some more effort into the application, try to be more active on Forums, TS etc.

Dont see you much on minigames and you do not have 10 posts please try again when your ready -rep

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

Alright Acid man, I thought I was reading my own reply haha
In reply to Sammy's post, for the past week you will have seen me on the server very often using my mic :)
You are right, to be 100% honest, I haven't posted on the forums yet except this post now but I was hoping it wouldn't be an issue. I did read the 10 posts min requirement, I guess if you guys can put this application on hold for a day or so while I do a little contributing to the forums.

In reply to Acid(ic), many times I've posted on these forums and the admins don't give such a kind response, so I'm grateful for that. I'll add to my application and bump it in quality. Like I said before, just a day or two and it should be all in the green!

Ive seen you on the server a couple of times but not really enough, Also dont meet the requirements in posts. In my opinion 1.11 Days on the server isn't very much

y5ip5wosivqbljiyabwe.gif
get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.axgig.com%2Fimagiphy.gif

Neutral Rep. I don't playing MG that much so I don't think I would see you much there but definetly hop on our Team Speak servers. I would also recomend play MG alittle more, but thats fine. You definetly seem like you know what you're doing (You haven't caused any bad shit also so that's good) and I think with a little more time could definetly have a go at being Trial Admin on MG and see where it goes from there.
Good Luck
Squizzy

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

'Squizzy' wrote:
Neutral Rep. I don't playing MG that much so I don't think I would see you much there but definetly hop on our Team Speak servers. I would also recomend play MG alittle more, but thats fine. You definetly seem like you know what you're doing (You haven't caused any bad shit also so that's good) and I think with a little more time could definetly have a go at being Trial Admin on MG and see where it goes from there.
Good Luck
Squizzy

Thanks heaps, really positive community here. My hours will continue to rise. I couldn't quite find where the coin slot is though :/ but that's ok. I'll start joining TS when I play, maybe make some friends there too.

Hey Acidic i am sorry but - Rep as i have not seen you on the servers much and i checked your Gameme and you have 14 hours and 28 Minutes on the server admin app requirements is 25 Hours minimum and you only have 8 post's

Play more on MG first, Be more Active on Forums and be Active on the TS before Continuing on the Application

Sorry Pal

And Also you have posted this into Admin Applications when you are going for Moderator

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

'Tinkabell' wrote:
Hey Acidic i am sorry but - Rep as i have not seen you on the servers much and i checked your Gameme and you have 14 hours and 28 Minutes on the server admin app requirements is 25 Hours minimum and you only have 8 post's

Play more on MG first, Be more Active on Forums and be Active on the TS before Continuing on the Application

Sorry Pal

And Also you have posted this into Admin Applications when you are going for Moderator

Gathering my play time from game tracker, I didn't intentionally enter an incorrect value. GameMe must have been reset or implimented not too long ago. Please do check my play time according to gametracker, I did enter the correct time!

Probably doesn't mean much from me.
But anyways, everytime I've been on, he has been as well, he listens to what people have to say which shows that he is very respectful of other players so +1

Hey @Acidic not to be rude but playtime on minigames server shows in days and hours Example of mine 8 days 14:44:33 hours how that is now how many days you have known the server but the time you have logged while on the server now here is yours 19:04:31 hours now that is 19 hours 04 minutes and 31 seconds that is your ingame time that you have been on mini games server this has not been reset any time recently if it had i would have less time behind me

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 

PERIPHERALS: 

'Acidic' wrote:
Tinkabell wrote:

Sorry Pal

Gathering my play time from game tracker, I didn't intentionally enter an incorrect value. GameMe must have been reset or implimented not too long ago. Please do check my play time according to gametracker, I did enter the correct time!

Hey @Acidic not to be rude but playtime on minigames server shows in days and hours Example of mine 8 days 14:44:33 hours how that is now how many days you have known the server but the time you have logged while on the server now here is yours 19:04:31 hours now that is 19 hours 04 minutes and 31 seconds that is your ingame time that you have been on mini games server this has not been reset any time recently if it had i would have less time behind me

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 

PERIPHERALS: 

I've played with you briefly. Although, I believe you took a massive break. Maybe slowly rejoining the community again, then applying would better.

'Snooked' wrote:
I've played with you briefly. Although, I believe you took a massive break. Maybe slowly rejoining the community again, then applying would better.

You actually remember me from before my massive break? haha yeah I did have a break but I thought no one knew me back then! I'm really putting the effort in to rejoin the community as you said, hopefully you guys are taking some notice.

-rep he is a little kid who shouldnt be admin. Often caught crying and complaining. Can only imagine the out bursts he would have if he was admin.

'__ryan' wrote:
-rep he is a little kid who shouldnt be admin. Often caught crying and complaining. Can only imagine the out bursts he would have if he was admin.

Purely a post out of discontent as I reported him for exploiting a map.

'Acidic' wrote:
__ryan wrote:

Purely a post out of discontent as I reported him for exploiting a map.

Proof you are a cry baby. I dont care about my ban. It has brought light upon my stance on the server and now I am trying to help weed out the cancer just like you are.

-rep

This is the kind of kid that slays you for replying to a message in chat or bans you for jumping twice cause "bhop scripts hehe" gtfo

-rep

Talk shit get hit all im sayin

'Strawbzz' wrote:
neutral rep, Soz bro i dont see you on much but when you are on you are very kind to everyone but you can get out of hand sometimes

Hey Strawbzz, I appreciate the mature feedback :), For those who say you don't see me on often, it's because I'm a night owl, I'm always playing in the night. It's 6:20 am, after playing for the last 5 hours I'm just about to hop into bed finally :P And I'll try to take notice if I get out of control in anyway, thank you though, been a while since I've had some serious feedback.   :wink:

'Acidic' wrote:
Strawbzz wrote:
neutral rep, Soz bro i dont see you on much but when you are on you are very kind to everyone but you can get out of hand sometimes

Hey Strawbzz, I appreciate the mature feedback :), For those who say you don't see me on often, it's because I'm a night owl, I'm always playing in the night. It's 6:20 am, after playing for the last 5 hours I'm just about to hop into bed finally :P And I'll try to take notice if I get out of control in anyway, thank you though, been a while since I've had some serious feedback.   :wink:
 um idk about that i am normally the one that stays up all night because my sleep scheduled and i still have not seen you on but ok np

Is there any chance I can join teamspeak and chat with some staff or something to bring a conclusion to this application?. I am really keen to show my experience of moderating as a possible trial moderator.

When I first submitted this application, I had apparantly 0 days 14:25:00 hours, and my play time on MG is currently at 1 days 18:08:39 hours.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search