SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Acidic's Moderator Application

Acidic

'Acidic' wrote:
Is there any chance I can join teamspeak and chat with some staff or something to bring a conclusion to this application?. I am really keen to show my experience of moderating as a possible trial moderator.

When I first submitted this application, I had apparantly 0 days 14:25:00 hours, and my play time on MG is currently at 1 days 18:08:39 hours.

be patient @Acidic, the apps hopefully will be looked over soon :))))))))))))))))))

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

'knxwledge' wrote:
Acidic wrote:
Is there any chance I can join teamspeak and chat with some staff or something to bring a conclusion to this application?. I am really keen to show my experience of moderating as a possible trial moderator.

When I first submitted this application, I had apparantly 0 days 14:25:00 hours, and my play time on MG is currently at 1 days 18:08:39 hours.

be patient @Acidic, the apps hopefully will be looked over soon :))))))))))))))))))

Alright man xD I'll wait, didn't know if it was forgotten or not. :P
KWewm8K.gif&key=a57e1f88ed16139797e0a942

'Acidic' wrote:
knxwledge wrote:
Acidic wrote:

Alright man xD I'll wait, didn't know if it was forgotten or not. :P

dw dude i feel forgotten about aswell xD

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search