SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

"The Real Acidic"

Acidic

Yes, it's the real Acidic here ;)
(only some of you will understand, honestly I don't even understand but that's beside the point and I'm getting quite off topic in these brackets, sorry about that)

Yo, I'm Acidic, Ari is my real name, 16 years old, regular mic user, professional minigamist.
Some of you will recognise me, if you do, please put in your opinion into my moderator application I've posted (only if it's positive, otherwise it's unwanted (nah all feedback would be good :P))

How I started:
    Dad played cs 1.6 after he put us all to bed when I was a kid.
    My brother and I started playing CS:CZ single player, I smashed my brother every time of course.
    Moved to source.
    My brother showed me this bizzare conecpt in source called "surf".
    Completely moved to surf and was addicted to Great River (original v).
    Started looking at other game modes such as "minigame" and such.
    Got addicted to minigame.
    After a year or so my brother got into Global Offensive, I was pessimistic and stubborn about it and it took me about 6 months to switch.
    I still enjoy the occasional great river in source but nowadays it's csgo comp with my friends.
    I'm starting to get lazy about what to write but now I only play csgo pretty much. Comp and minigame.

I got a phone call half way through this and lost my train of though, anyway, thanks for reading (ಠ‿ಠ)

KWewm8K.gif&key=a57e1f88ed16139797e0a942

Welcome to the forums @Acidic, also thats a sick story how you started playing cs, also hope to you see you around!

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'Acid' wrote:
Should probs change your name to Ari, cooler than Acid ;)
Seen you around man, glad your repping the name well Welcome my dude

The funny thing is, I'm not even so great is my R's hahah, Made me happy to see all these comments guys, thanks heaps!
KWewm8K.gif&key=a57e1f88ed16139797e0a942