SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Killerjarrod's Apllication

KillerJarrod

Vouched.

+rep
Known this guy for about 2 years IRL and In Game. Been playing Counter-Strike with this guy for a long time as i said before. He is a really nice friend to me and what i've seen his a nice person, He's honestly a nice and funny guy. He deserves this Moderator spot, Because he has the confidence and his a really nice person in general. His nice to most people on the MG/MiniGames community. Never really had a problem with this lad, But he did help me when i first started playing MG. Which I would count as 'friendly/helpful'.

BOL/Best Of Luck Killerjarrod!

76561198031134611.png

+/-
You're known for mood swings, which can get out of control. Also, as soon as Ron and Maecat called me a scammer/valley you blindly followed them, which makes you seem oblivious / ignorant. We do talk quite often, but these things had to be said. I wish you best of luck.

+rep killerjarrod needs to be mod, he is a true kzg membre =_=

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

'✪ mEdZ' wrote:
+rep

I know KillerJarrod from his brief time on scoutz - responsible, respectful and active

Thanks dude scoutz was lit back then though

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Killerjarrod/

'Stephhh' wrote:
-rep such a bully, always sends hate my way. He is not worthy of mod as he abuses people in-game aswell.

I am never rude too you Steph if you want to make false accusations go ahead then.

I personally have heard him abuse Steph which was maybe a week or so ago. He hasn't been abusive lately and is currently a nice player on the server.

-  MINIGAMES  -                                                                                 -  1v1  -

+/- killerjarrod is a respected member on the server and is active and kind.
sometimes gets mood swings and abuses people just like what steph and snooked said.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

'Chawee' wrote:
I personally have heard him abuse Steph which was maybe a week or so ago. He hasn't been abusive lately and is currently a nice player on the server.

Thank you chawee i like Steph, i think shes nice but she doesnt like me :(

'KillerJarrod' wrote:
Stephhh wrote:
-rep such a bully, always sends hate my way. He is not worthy of mod as he abuses people in-game aswell.

I am never rude too you Steph if you want to make false accusations go ahead then.

-rep
Even though I think you shouldn't be a mod, I wasn't going to comment on your application. But because you said that what Steph said was a false accusation, I felt like I had to make a post. Lying won't get you anywhere. If you make a mistake, own it.
Also, biting back at Steph makes me believe that you wouldn't be able to handle a situation in which players are arguing with each other or with you in-game.

Anyways, all that aside - I've seen KillerJarrod be abusive to players in-game on a significant amount of occasions. As seen by this application, Snooked and Steph are just 2 of his many victims.

Furthermore, you said "I will also give a warm welcome too all the new people that join the server". You make it sound like you don't do it at the moment, which is true because you don't. Whenever you use your mic, you say something negative. If I were you, I'd strive to lead by example. What you're doing at the moment is quite the opposite.

Last thing, please learn the difference between using 'to' and 'too'. It triggers me :^)

There's more I can say, but I'll leave it at that. Good luck with your application.

Talk to me wth

-rep
Personally abusive towards me aswell because of his friend Conkley, who also has a disliking towards me.
If he's on I usually see him aswell abusing people..

Purely because you act as if you are a sheep. You follow the crowd and that's not what we need as an moderator. I have thought quite hard about this and was thinking of the pros and cons of you getting the position.
Pros:
Well Known among the community
Generally a good kid with good intentions

Cons:
Follow peoples decisions (reliable on other people's attitudes/decisions)
Show abusive behaviour towards people you dislike
You care too much about what people think of you which influence your behaviour
Couldn't handle situations if under pressure

This is just my opinion. Thanks.

-rep

no past experiences, the way you act over things abit out of hand

gldoe.

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

-rep as many have said goes with the popular opinion with no opinion of his own. Even though i dont like a few of the existing mods for being hard arses atleast they have a spine

EDIT EDIT: +rep, i have changed my mind because if killerjacob was mod, the K and J servers would be great again

+rep One of the only players who promises to fix KZG. Killerjarrod is a trustworthy kzg member and stands by his promises. He's the only one who can save us and MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN.

neutral, Kind guy, knows all rules.
immature, Seen on minigames abusing people, Always says stop delaying when someone is trying to do the map and last alive.

y5ip5wosivqbljiyabwe.gif
get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.axgig.com%2Fimagiphy.gif

'Rocko208' wrote:
-Rep advertising his application as well as talking shit to admins. He also seems a bit immature at times.

I was telling everybody too check my application out if they want too plus i was not being rude too Tinky we were just playing around but thank you for the feedback.

+rep very good kid knows all the rules. All the people complaining he is bad or abusive is either troll or deserved the abuse. I think he will be able to make KZG great again due to his good heart and positive outlook.

Best of luck my dude. Don't listen to :weeb:  @Chawee  :weeb: he is retarded.

+rep

I don't understand why Killerjarrod is getting this much hate, never seen him insulting anyone on the KZG network and is always trying his utmost to help the community and make KZG a better place. I have seen so many occasions where Killerjarrod has brought the community together inside and outside the KZG servers whether its on minigames or a comp that he has organised.

All these haters saying he is a sheep, he is simply connecting with other regulars of the server, wouldn't you want someone who is friends with most of the players on the server and someone who connects with others on a frequent basis be moderating your server?

Honestly his age is the only cons, but considering your getting the whole package i would ignore that completely. Ever since I started out on KZG Killerjarrod has helped me, become friends with me and helped me understand that my toxic side is not the correct way on KZG. I do believe Killerjarrod can make KZG the great gaming network it once was and cure the server from its slump caused from the plague of newer toxic admins.

Thank you Killerjarrod, major +REP

:kzg: BRING BACK SORROW :kzg:      :weed:  RON KZG STONER 2017  :weed:

'__ryan' wrote:
+rep very good kid knows all the rules. All the people complaining he is bad or abusive is either troll or deserved the abuse. I think he will be able to make KZG great again due to his good heart and positive outlook.

Best of luck my dude. Don't listen to :weeb:  @Chawee  :weeb:  he is retarded.

Thanks dude i appreciate that very much

'elektro' wrote:
+rep

I don't understand why Killerjarrod is getting this much hate, never seen him insulting anyone on the KZG network and is always trying his utmost to help the community and make KZG a better place. I have seen so many occasions where Killerjarrod has brought the community together inside and outside the KZG servers whether its on minigames or a comp that he has organised.

All these haters saying he is a sheep, he is simply connecting with other regulars of the server, wouldn't you want someone who is friends with most of the players on the server and someone who connects with others on a frequent basis be moderating your server?

Honestly his age is the only cons, but considering your getting the whole package i would ignore that completely. Ever since I started out on KZG Killerjarrod has helped me, become friends with me and helped me understand that my toxic side is not the correct way on KZG. I do believe Killerjarrod can make KZG the great gaming network it once was and cure the server from its slump caused from the  plague of newer toxic admins.

Thank you Killerjarrod, major +REP
Thanks dude very much

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search