SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Killerjarrod's Apllication

KillerJarrod

-rep, only because I have witnessed some occasions where he is being abusive to players, and after I informed an admin, he -repped me because he was annoyed.

He can be a fun player but also irresponsible at times. Also related to Rocko, he did advertise his application a few times while I was on asking players to +rep his application through chat as well as mic.

KWewm8K.gif&key=a57e1f88ed16139797e0a942

'Acidic' wrote:
-rep, only because I have witnessed some occasions where he is being abusive to players, and after I informed an admin, he -repped me because he was annoyed.

He can be a fun player but also irresponsible at times. Also related to Rocko, he did advertise his application a few times while I was on asking players to +rep his application through chat as well as mic.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Killerjarrod/

'Acidic' wrote:
-rep, only because I have witnessed some occasions where he is being abusive to players, and after I informed an admin, he -repped me because he was annoyed

Yes dude i was telling to ppl to look at my application if they would like too, but i was not telling ppl to +rep me that is against the rules, even Tinky will tell you i wasnt asking for them

FEEL FREE TOO +REP MY MODERATOR APPLICATION (url...)
oh, you deleted your reply. I'm not sure how to delete this now lol but in your reply that you deleted just now you said "I did not ask for people to +rep me, I was just giving them an option", that's why I quoted your form of spam above.
KWewm8K.gif&key=a57e1f88ed16139797e0a942

'Mackenzie' wrote:
-rep blatant bully. should NEVER be considered for mod or admin ever.

Can you not troll on my application

'KillerJarrod' wrote:
Mackenzie wrote:
-rep blatant bully. should NEVER be considered for mod or admin ever.

Can you not troll on my application

i'm not? I've seen first hand the bullying. I've heard multiple people complain about it.

Well I'm not sure about anybody else but I'm going to +1 this application because I play with him on h1z1 and he's such a nice guy. Maybe if he picked up his act through-out the KZG servers and the TeamSpeak channel I think he would become a great moderator. 

Stop giving the dude so much hate I've never seen him abusing people on the Mini games server plus I'm on there just about everyday and he doesn't abuse anyone.

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

• 2 weeks later...
'DESTINY' wrote:
Your application has only been up for 15 Days. My Aplication was up for 33 days before it got a response so be patient.

still counting 50+ days :C

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

• 2 weeks later...
AHAH, this is a joke. Right?

Now now, alot of you might say '' but liam your inactive, and you quit.'' 

Well When I was active on kzg, it was on minigames, so this is my reputation, on killerjarrod becoming mod.

Firstly, when I was active he was pretty hurtful to alot of people, especially to steph.

Secondly, He is very immature.

This one time when i was on he was having some 'banter' with a couple other people, that i fogot the names of (xd), and one point he started making moaning sounds, and said something like '' ooh, ye play with my pussy' all because someone asked if he was a girl.

That is 1 of the MILLIONS times hes been mature, and generally a complete. Fucking. Retard.

Thirdly,

I'm ment to be honest here, but hes actually a complete dickhead. Everytime I say something to him, hes always gonna make some fucked up, irrelevant comment or statement on what I said.

If he gets accepted, im going to kill myself

xd

'Serjent' wrote:
AHAH, this is a joke. Right?

Now now, alot of you might say '' but liam your inactive, and you quit.'' 

Well When I was active on kzg, it was on minigames, so this is my reputation, on killerjarrod becoming mod.

Firstly, when I was active he was pretty hurtful to alot of people, especially to steph.

Secondly, He is very immature.

This one time when i was on he was having some 'banter' with a couple other people, that i fogot the names of (xd), and one point he started making moaning sounds, and said something like '' ooh, ye play with my pussy' all because someone asked if he was a girl.

That is 1 of the MILLIONS times hes been mature, and generally a complete. Fucking. Retard.

Thirdly,

I'm ment to be honest here, but hes actually a complete dickhead. Everytime I say something to him, hes always gonna make some fucked up, irrelevant comment or statement on what I said.

If he gets accepted, im going to kill myself
If you don't fix your grammar, I'm going to kill myself

• 3 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search