SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

admin application

V™

have a quick gander m8
http://killzonegaming.com/announcements.php?aid=2

just remember that a application is how people judge you if they don't know you personally so put some effort in!

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

V, three things are wrong with this application:
- Have you read the APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS?,
- SteamID,
- Play Time
Please fill these sections in.

Also, if you could put some more detail into:
- Description of Yourself,
- Why do you deserve this rank?

Also you currently don't have 10 forum posts, if you could please bring your post count up bud.

'Snooked' wrote:
V, three things are wrong with this application:
- Have you read the APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS?,
- SteamID,
- Play Time
Please fill these sections in.

Also, if you could put some more detail into:
- Description of Yourself,
- Why do you deserve this rank?

Also you currently don't have 10 forum posts, if you could please bring your post count up bud.

i'll work on it buddy ty

+rep have not seen V on minigames much buti have had a chat to him he is mature enough for this role.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

-/+ I do see you on minigames alot but you can be an abusive player overall a nice guy though

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Killerjarrod/

'Sammy' wrote:
+rep have not seen V on minigames much buttt i have had a chat to him he is pretty mature and old enough for this role

Thank you :)

+/- Really nice dude, I did notice he uses bhop scripts which I think to be admin, he needs to stop using them. There is a reason why the server doesn't have auto-bhop.

KWewm8K.gif&key=a57e1f88ed16139797e0a942

+/- seen him on minigames. He is quite good at course maps which would be good. An actual admin who can finish a map would be a great change on the server! However never see him use his mic.

I know he is quite mature but if you dont use mic you shouldnt be admin.

'__ryan' wrote:
+/- seen him on minigames. He is quite good at course maps which would be good. An actual admin who can finish a map would be a great change on the server! However never see him use his mic.

I know he is quite mature but if you dont use mic you shouldnt be admin.

Haha i do use my mic but i usually be on TS but ill work on using it during the map :)

Try and get some admins to vouch for you to prove that other Minigames admins would like to see you in a staff role

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

'Shaggy' wrote:
+ rep

Great guy, great player, just wants to have fun like the rest of us. Definitely worth giving him a shot at admin!

thank you

+rep, I known this guy for a good amount of time and I would recommend him as an admin, He is an active player and one of the better players on the server.

-  MINIGAMES  -                                                                                 -  1v1  -

+rep, V is a known member amoungst the Minigames community, he is also respected on there. I believe he would make a good addition to the Minigames team.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search