SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

3oo

3oo

Hi my name is 3oo

I put very little effort into everything and don't get on very well with people.

My popular catchphrases are "mynamejeff" memes, "please !su me jinxed" and "rtv pls"

dragonball super is my favourite aneeme

'3oo' wrote:
Hi my name is 3oo

I put very little effort into everything and don't get on very well with people.

My popular catchphrases are "mynamejeff" memes, "please !su me jinxed" and "rtv pls"

dragonball super is my favourite aneeme

Welcome to KZG mate! Your honesty is fantastic, you're already one of the lads in my book :^)

Talk to me wth

'Shaggy' wrote:
Welcome to KZG mate! Your honesty is fantastic, you're already one of the lads in my book :^)

ty uce hope to see you on mg, your ign shaggy?

'skyPRAh' wrote:
Hey man :pika:

Hey dude :goku: where dbz emotes admins

whalecum 2 th forms 3oo :))

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

Welcome to the forums @3oo, by any chance did you get your name from the movie 300? Hopefully I'll catch you around on the Jailbreak server or on the KZG TeamSpeak.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
Welcome to the forums @3oo, by any chance did you get your name from the movie 300? Hopefully I'll catch you around on the Jailbreak server or on the KZG TeamSpeak.

Ty boss, nah my names from an older game, just random. Hopefully I will once !sm is introduced :p