SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

PLS UNBAN UNFAIR BAN

quint3n

Name: quint3n (at time of ban:¯_(ツ)_/¯)

Server Banned On:Jailbreak

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):STEAM_1:0:144494684 

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum):steamcommunity.com/qvinten

Date/Time of Ban:27/6/16 around 8pm

Banning Admin (if known):Thrasher

Reason for Ban (if known):A warden freekilled a few (in my opinion) and i tried to explain why it was a free kill (once again in my opinion) but was told to be quiet by admins, when i tried to argue my point as i was clearly not being listened to and did not get an explanation as to why it wasn't "freekilling". I then was talking in admin chat and when told to shut up i did not

Why I should be unbanned:i believe i should be unbanned as i was just trying to enforce the rules of 'Jailbreak' and was not given reason as to why he was not breaking the rules.

76561198249255096.png

EDIT^^ I had also told thrasher that admins should learn general JB rules and he told me that was insulting. Then i argued and told him it was "Just advice". Also when told to be quiet I complied in a way that could of been seen as abusing admin.

76561198249255096.png

I wasnt on when this happened so I dont known what happened. First of all, either way you shouldnt talk over warden unless it is something serious. Second of all, it seems like you were being extremely rude, You shouldnt have talked back to the admin, you even stated that you didnt shutup when asked to, seems like disrespect. The edit you made saying that Admins should learn general JB probably did seem like disrespect, Admins cant see everything or believe everybody so how are they supposed to believe you if your rambling on and on and on. I dont understand this point either "Also when told to be quiet I complied in a way that could of been seen as abusing admin" Following admins orders isnt ever abuse, Thrasher was probably sick of your shit. Once i get the full story i'll comply my judgement. Also dont use stupid titles like this.

76561198129673465.png

Alright first of all your ban was only 30 minutes, and the reason i banned you was becauae you were insulting me saying i should learn jb rules. You did not get freekilled because "Go" and "Rush" are 2 different things.... I think you should learn the jailbreak rules more then anyone here mate :)

Insulting an admin will get you no where bud, espically after i give you the final warning saying "nice admin xx" just makes it even worse. Make sure next time that it is a 100% freekill before you spam chat a million times claiming it is.

giphy (4).gif

• 4 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search