SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

3oo's Applicaiton to become Moderator of the Minigames Division

3oo

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

EDIT: p sure some more peeps would vouch for me im just lazy ask for more if u want xoxo

EDIT2: i didn know im not allowed to rlly mention my application at all my bad please dont close application for my "advertisment" was mistake. if anything close it because im clearly duluded

ADDITIONAL VOUCHES:

Conkley

'Hrollo134' wrote:
neutral, Seen delaying a lot, but knows rules, Cant say no or yes but goodluck.

tbh thanks hrollo, literally based on that round we had 3 minutes ago I thought you were gonna -rep huehue wont delay on sonic islands to show my 1 min speedrun anymore

-/+ neutral rep from what i have seen and spoken to 3oo he deserves a neutral rep. good luck with this app.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

would love to see you be more involved in other aspects of KZG (ts and forums) 10 posts are the bare minimum and honestly I don't know why that particular requirement is that low. show some contribution to the community to boost your chances like @madeinchina rank.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
would love to see you be more involved in other aspects of KZG (ts and forums) 10 posts are the bare minimum and honestly I don't know why that particular requirement is that low. show some contribution to the community to boost your chances like @madeinchina rank.

id come on ts for bants but everyones always in their private lil rooms and i feel alone so i just close it and go play dota instead

im very new to forums but am already attempting at starting discussion, and you will see me more frequently on other servers too (surf and jailbreak once !sm is added)

thanks for the advice though blackman

'Sammy' wrote:
-rep seems like you would abuse your powers and your message of why you deserve this ranks make you look like a mean guy.

its probably less to do with being a mean guy and just being straight up with people which does make me a bit of a dick. but it gets shit done, id rather have people like teknique, who although i dont quite like, because he has the balls to ban mute and kick people who deserve it.

nothing wrong with being a mean guy as long as im holding up the rules. im not a total fucking dick because thatd make people ask skyprah to remove me, but im sure as fuck not one to let people push over me which is why i beleive id actually be a good mod despite my numerous other flaws.

id prefer it if the -reps and +reps weren't based on a forum post, i dont like that "it seems" statement especially one which is derived from a short summary

youre on my friends list, come watch me play some time

'Flexicute' wrote:
@Sammy that's not a very valid reason ''you look like a mean guy'' I've actually seen him online and 3oo is a very top lad

+1

aw shucks you didnt have to go and blatantly lie like that xoxo

Every time you die you scream in the mic and I find it pretty damn funny for some reason. neutral rep, you seem to talk in the mic and do any kind of moderation enforcing at all... but the death screams make up for it resulting in a neutral rep!

Edit: In all seriousness, funny mother fucker but -rep to moderate the server because as someone else stated, I am sure he will take some advantage of his staff power at one point of time.

KWewm8K.gif&key=a57e1f88ed16139797e0a942

'Acidic' wrote:
Every time you die you scream in the mic and I find it pretty damn funny for some reason. neutral rep, you seem to talk in the mic and do any kind of moderation enforcing at all... but the death screams make up for it resulting in a neutral rep!

Edit: In all seriousness, funny mother fucker but -rep to moderate the server because as someone else stated, I am sure he will take some advantage of his staff power at one point of time.

again with the "i am sure" statements damn homie im responsible af. fair enough with the death screams, at least its something i can control. The previous comment you referenced had the same assumption, when in reality I don't believe that I've ever given you reason to believe I'd abuse power? I simply beleive that I would be just as, if not more so, stern than the likes of teknique and acid, which is what a lot of other applicants fail to have.

"seems like" and "i am sure" statements aren't grounds to -rep me. Abuse of power is barely a problem as enough complaints would result in my trial ending and my application declined.

Honestly, I'm going to have to sit on the fence for this one. Your personality is not a problem, you display the qualities that we want to see in Moderators/Admins (mostly). I rarely have to mute you (1 time for ear rape). I would like to say that your peers wouldn't influence you in a bad way, but I don't know how true that is. I really want to see what other Admins and Minigames players think. You are well known, chill, responsible. Just have to sit on a neutral. Goodluck!

'Acid' wrote:
Honestly, I'm going to have to sit on the fence for this one. Your personality is not a problem, you display the qualities that we want to see in Moderators/Admins (mostly). I rarely have to mute you (1 time for ear rape). I would like to say that your peers wouldn't influence you in a bad way, but I don't know how true that is. I really want to see what other Admins and Minigames players think. You are well known, chill, responsible. Just have to sit on a neutral. Goodluck!

one of my strongest points is that i have no peers because freinds are simply competition on my road to be #1 in the server.

/endcynicalmemepersona.

Thank for the response Acid, I guess it is up to the rest of the community but good to see Senior Admins and the like are taking notice.

'Gromp' wrote:
3oo willl make sure NOBODY is delaying or they will get a PERMANENT ban from kzg +++

make k and j minigames server great again

---REP kept spamming for +reps :huh: :huh: :huh:  i can also sense some REALLY negative vibes from this guy,, its like he has some ulterior motive (maybe VG spy??) to take down KZG  :mad: :mad:  he also doesnt SHUTUP about anime,, like jeez we get it [ u like anime]?? :weeb:

'ronronron' wrote:
---REP kept spamming for +reps :huh: :huh: :huh:  i can also sense some REALLY negative vibes from this guy,, its like he has some ulterior motive (maybe VG spy??) to take down KZG  :mad: :mad:  he also doesnt SHUTUP about anime,, like jeez we get it [ u like anime]?? :weeb:

shut the fuck up ryan ill cut you

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search