Jump to content
Killzone Gaming Logo
Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube

3oo's Applicaiton to become Moderator of the Minigames Division


3oo
 Share

Recommended Posts

'Acidic' wrote:
-rep because I've seen you delyaing multiple times.

wtf u already -rep me why are you doing it twice

also fuck me if ive delayed 10-15 times in the 2d 13h i have on this server

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'Shane' wrote:
-rep constantly spamming binds on the server, incredibly annoying.

binds have nothing to do with my abilty to mute micspammers, kick delayers and ban repeat offenders. thought youd come here after seeing you on the server :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'3oo' wrote:
ronronron wrote:
---REP kept spamming for +reps :huh: :huh: :huh:  i can also sense some REALLY negative vibes from this guy,, its like he has some ulterior motive (maybe VG spy??) to take down KZG  :mad: :mad:  he also doesnt SHUTUP about anime,, like jeez we get it [ u like anime]?? :weeb:

shut the fuck up ryan ill cut you
really goes to show how aggressive this player is and how badly he takes criticism,,,, really doesn't seem fit for the job  :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

'3oo' wrote:
Shane wrote:
-rep constantly spamming binds on the server, incredibly annoying.

binds have nothing to do with my abilty to mute micspammers, kick delayers and ban repeat offenders. thought youd come here after seeing you on the server :)

1.) You constantly spamming binds of what ThrasheR says about delayers and taking the piss out of it does effect your app, shows how immature you are.
2.) You delay constantly, always waiting for everyone to die so you can 'speed run'. You're meant to be enforcing the rules against these people not being one.
3.) Your response to every -rep has been very abusive and you havnt take in anything people have said. Shows how in game you will be very abusive with your powers as you can't take criticism.
4.) In general when I see you on you're very toxic, arogant and in general abusive.

-rep
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1.) You constantly spamming binds of what ThrasheR says about delayers and taking the piss out of it does effect your app, shows how immature you are.
2.) You delay constantly, always waiting for everyone to die so you can 'speed run'. You're meant to be enforcing the rules against these people not being one.
3.) Your response to every -rep has been very abusive and you havnt take in anything people have said. Shows how in game you will be very abusive with your powers as you can't take criticism.
4.) In general when I see you on you're very toxic, arogant and in general abusive.

-rep

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'DESTINY' wrote:
1.) You constantly spamming binds of what ThrasheR says about delayers and taking the piss out of it does effect your app, shows how immature you are.
2.) You delay constantly, always waiting for everyone to die so you can 'speed run'. You're meant to be enforcing the rules against these people not being one.
3.) Your response to every -rep has been very abusive and you havnt take in anything people have said. Shows how in game you will be very abusive with your powers as you can't take criticism.
4.) In general when I see you on you're very toxic, arogant and in general abusive.

-rep

Alright so I'll drop the persona for this one as I guess sarcasm isn't very easy to detect online.

1) Thats a joke. He said it, and I spam it as a joke. Joke are allowed on this server.
2) I know the exact incident you are referring to. mg_sonic islands when I was last left and then I actually died in 15 seconds. And I got halfway through the map, that could pretty fairly be considered doing it fast enough as to not delay the gameplay too much. I apologise for this incident but it's not a frequent thing, unlike Epson glock clicking every movement, which even then is barely delaying. Also, noticed it since I made the Application? I'm actually preparing

3) I'm too lazy to fuck around with BBCode quoting so Ill just quotation marks my responses to negative or neutral rep.

"tbh thanks hrollo, literally based on that round we had 3 minutes ago I thought you were gonna -rep huehue wont delay on sonic islands to show my 1 min speedrun anymore"

This isn't abusive and In fact I'm admitting to delaying

"id prefer it if the -reps and +reps weren't based on a forum post, i dont like that "it seems" statement especially one which is derived from a short summary"

Perfectly reasonable request on my part, At the least you seem to be judging me on my in game performance as opposed to my use of vulgar language.

"again with the "i am sure" statements damn homie im responsible af. fair enough with the death screams, at least its something i can control. The previous comment you referenced had the same assumption, when in reality I don't believe that I've ever given you reason to believe I'd abuse power? I simply beleive that I would be just as, if not more so, stern than the likes of teknique and acid, which is what a lot of other applicants fail to have.

"seems like" and "i am sure" statements aren't grounds to -rep me. Abuse of power is barely a problem as enough complaints would result in my trial ending and my application declined."

How is this abusive? I have also taken in the death screams thing. Noticed me doing it lately? Nope.

"one of my strongest points is that i have no peers because freinds are simply competition on my road to be #1 in the server.

/endcynicalmemepersona.

Thank for the response Acid, I guess it is up to the rest of the community but good to see Senior Admins and the like are taking notice."

Abusive?

"shut the fuck up ryan ill cut you"

I called him ryan. How is this not obvious shitposting. I'm literally shitposting at 1000 miles an hour.

"alg homie quan im 5 years old inside"

I admitted to being an immature fuck. Still no abuse.

"also fuck me if ive delayed 10-15 times in the 2d 13h i have on this server"

This is probably the rudest I've sincerely been. And I dont take it back. Those mg_sonic_islands incedents are few and far between.

"binds have nothing to do with my abilty to mute micspammers, kick delayers and ban repeat offenders. thought youd come here after seeing you on the server :)"

I guess being passive aggressive is being aggressive. You know Gromp? Me and him have our inside jokes of that Thrasher bind, and we spam it for our personal laughs. And my point stands. I'm still shown to understand all the rules *with the exception of delaying once in a blue moon which I have stopped* and my shenanigans wont get in the way of my abilty to enforce them.

4) It's a fucking meme.

Thanks for the actual comment and justification of a -rep though, catcha later skater

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'3oo' wrote:
DESTINY wrote:
1.) You constantly spamming binds of what ThrasheR says about delayers and taking the piss out of it does effect your app, shows how immature you are.
2.) You delay constantly, always waiting for everyone to die so you can 'speed run'. You're meant to be enforcing the rules against these people not being one.
3.) Your response to every -rep has been very abusive and you havnt take in anything people have said. Shows how in game you will be very abusive with your powers as you can't take criticism.
4.) In general when I see you on you're very toxic, arogant and in general abusive.

-rep

Alright so I'll drop the persona for this one as I guess sarcasm isn't very easy to detect online.

1) Thats a joke. He said it, and I spam it as a joke. Joke are allowed on this server.
2) I know the exact incident you are referring to. mg_sonic islands when I was last left and then I actually died in 15 seconds. And I got halfway through the map, that could pretty fairly be considered doing it fast enough as to not delay the gameplay too much. I apologise for this incident but it's not a frequent thing, unlike Epson glock clicking every movement, which even then is barely delaying. Also, noticed it since I made the Application? I'm actually preparing

3) I'm too lazy to fuck around with BBCode quoting so Ill just quotation marks my responses to negative or neutral rep.

"tbh thanks hrollo, literally based on that round we had 3 minutes ago I thought you were gonna -rep huehue wont delay on sonic islands to show my 1 min speedrun anymore"

This isn't abusive and In fact I'm admitting to delaying

"id prefer it if the -reps and +reps weren't based on a forum post, i dont like that "it seems" statement especially one which is derived from a short summary"

Perfectly reasonable request on my part, At the least you seem to be judging me on my in game performance as opposed to my use of vulgar language.

"again with the "i am sure" statements damn homie im responsible af. fair enough with the death screams, at least its something i can control. The previous comment you referenced had the same assumption, when in reality I don't believe that I've ever given you reason to believe I'd abuse power? I simply beleive that I would be just as, if not more so, stern than the likes of teknique and acid, which is what a lot of other applicants fail to have.

"seems like" and "i am sure" statements aren't grounds to -rep me. Abuse of power is barely a problem as enough complaints would result in my trial ending and my application declined."

How is this abusive? I have also taken in the death screams thing. Noticed me doing it lately? Nope.

"one of my strongest points is that i have no peers because freinds are simply competition on my road to be #1 in the server.

/endcynicalmemepersona.

Thank for the response Acid, I guess it is up to the rest of the community but good to see Senior Admins and the like are taking notice."

Abusive?

"shut the fuck up ryan ill cut you"

I called him ryan. How is this not obvious shitposting. I'm literally shitposting at 1000 miles an hour.

"alg homie quan im 5 years old inside"

I admitted to being an immature fuck. Still no abuse.

"also fuck me if ive delayed 10-15 times in the 2d 13h i have on this server"

This is probably the rudest I've sincerely been. And I dont take it back. Those mg_sonic_islands incedents are few and far between.

"binds have nothing to do with my abilty to mute micspammers, kick delayers and ban repeat offenders. thought youd come here after seeing you on the server :)"

I guess being passive aggressive is being aggressive. You know Gromp? Me and him have our inside jokes of that Thrasher bind, and we spam it for our personal laughs. And my point stands. I'm still shown to understand all the rules *with the exception of delaying once in a blue moon which I have stopped* and my shenanigans wont get in the way of my abilty to enforce them.

4) It's a fucking meme.

Thanks for the actual comment and justification of a -rep though, catcha later skater
Jokes are fine on the server, it's when your taking the piss and spamming it every couple of seconds it gets annoying. I should of said "some of your response have been abusive/immature". Obviously you have responded to a few of them with maturity. You say being obnoxious & rude is a meme, doesn't really make sense. Admins need to be the opposite of these.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Neutral rep. You are VERY active on Minigames most times I play (very rarely) you are on, you are quite known across the server which helps in these roles, meaning you can know how everybody will react to a situation. I have never really seen you delay I can't recall which also helps, the only reason I am neutral is because I am not sure how you'd be as an admin but I guess a trial period would only show. Overall more towards the +rep but not all the way there.

 


76561198249255096.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

can an admin close this i dont want to bother with this cancer any more its not worth being mod if i cant !sm people and cant meme


Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

Killzone Gaming (KZG) is a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) community and esports organization founded in 2015 and established as an esports organization in 2023. Its mission is to create a fun and enjoyable environment for the CS:GO player base worldwide by offering custom game servers, such as 1v1, Retakes, and surf, among many more. KZG's primary region is Oceania, however, thousands of players across the globe are connected to their game servers daily.

Important Links