SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Jailbreak Application.

(UCU) MadeInChina

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• (UCU) MadeInChina

• Panda

• Black Chef

• Strawbzz

+rep mature, would love to see him as a moderator and he knows a lot about jailbreak.
BTW, i thought he was a trail already by how mature he is and all the rules he knows.

Sorry for this taking so long, I thought I'd already rep'd it XD.

China is a respectable young man who is easy to whack up a conversation, being approachable and almost always avalible being very active on team speak. China can have the occasional bit of salt and I'm not too sure how he would handle a situation when in this mood. China is one of the oldest members of JB which means he has a great knowledge of rules, the meta of the server, and connections with frequent players. I do worry how much longer China will stay interested in the gamemode, but this is something only he can know. The moderator position no longer exists, having everyone being given a staff position with admin perms, I'm not sure if moderator apps will still be accepted for JB? I know this post sounds quite negative but I am simply highlighting the things that should be looked at, China is a beloved member of the community and I would love to see him part of the staffing team. +rep

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

+rep, @MadeInChina is respectful, nice and mature. I believe he will take good care of the server. Good luck @MadeInChina!

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'Panda' wrote:
+rep, @MadeInChina is respectful, nice and mature. I believe he will take good care of the server. Good luck @MadeInChina!

'Panda' wrote:
+rep, trumpery is a respectful, nice, active and mature kzg member. Good luck!

Spot the difference?

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
Panda wrote:

'Panda' wrote:
+rep, trumpery is a respectful, nice, active and mature kzg member. Good luck!

Spot the difference?

I dont spot the difference xd

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

@Black Chef I just hopped on to +1 them I don't even play the servers.

ckbFrte.png

Thanks Guys, REALLY appreciate the support dudes! And @black chef L&P stands for - Lemon & Paeroa, also known as L&P, is a sweet soft drink manufactured in New Zealand. Created in 1907, it was traditionally made by combining lemon juice with carbonated mineral water from the town of Paeroa and is now owned and manufactured by multi-national Coca-Cola.

Changing my -rep to a big +rep from what i have seen of china in the past 2 months is just all helpful towards the community. From my perspective china would make a great moderator, very mature and kind. +rep

+rep he has been a long time member of kzg JB he knows the rules well and respects them well, i never see him break rules. He is very mature . i think he will be a perfect moderator for kzg JailBreak.

+Rep Met him on Rust, is mature & friendly! Deserves the position :)

"The best way to predict the future is to create it!" ~Abraham Lincoln 
"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets" ~Arnold Schwarzenegger

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search