SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Moderator Application - Strawbzz

Strawbzz

-rep.

Generally dont think you have enough maturity and you usually have to be forced to do the right thing.
You already have a bad reputation with players which wont help, try solving that out first.

CY@

76561198129673465.png

Look mate, you're a very nice person but I don't think you are the right person for the job. You are un-capable of handling critism and you often act in a very immature way. I understand that I do not play minigames very often but the way you act on Jailbreak is a reflection of you and you should still act in a mature and respectful way.

-Rep from me, but good luck!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

-rep

Dude I honestly think that you cannot take a joke and you are really immature. You already have a bad rep with most people.

Also, you said that you were leaving the community and not talking to anyone anymore, yet you play all the time and are on teamspeak most days.

Plus you've recently had a bad ban dude.

Maybe think about this more before posting something again...

0/10 fruitloops would not watch again

hsn7VEU.jpg

Ok guys, This is just for the people the -rep me i have not played with any of you since my ban please dont say im not mature when i have not played with you thank you

Here is my vouch and + Rep i know he has a bad rep with other players and i never met him before he got banned but i have gotten to know him and he cares a lot about the server and community i believe he has matured and that every player get given the chance to start over he has been a good player since he got back on hasn't been muted or gagged nor banned again and from what i know about the KZG community he is a better player and person then most on the community and i know that he can do a lot for the community

And i know people hate him and want to see him banned again for good and if you are a staff member and think that then i think you need to learn that everyone deserves a second chance to right the wrongs they did

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

oh and also to the people that havent played with him recently he has matured and -reping him on his past is not fair as he is different now

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

'Tinkabell' wrote:
Here is my vouch and + Rep i know he has a bad rep with other players and i never met him before he got banned but i have gotten to know him and he cares a lot about the server and community i believe he has matured and that every player get given the chance to start over he has been a good player since he got back on hasn't been muted or gagged nor banned again and from what i know about the KZG community he is a better player and person then most on the community and i know that he can do a lot for the community

And i know people hate him and want to see him banned again for good and if you are a staff member and think that then i think you need to learn that everyone deserves a second chance to right the wrongs they did
Thanks Tinky i really appreciate  it

From What I'v Seen From past experience's in TeamSpeak & rust, You kind of bitch about a lot of things that don't go your way. +/-

-/+ seen him around mini games seems chilled but has had a ban recently.
Good Luck @Strawbzz  :wink:

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

-rep -rep -rep -rep -rep as fuck this would be worse than giving a 2 year old mod/admin no fucking joke.

Giving this kid mod is a 1 way ticket to killing the server

#BanStrawbzz he's the worst player i know
Talk shit get hit all im sayin

You have the maturity to be a moderator, unfortunately as someone previously said you have trouble handling criticism. Knowing this you can easily get carried away with your perms towards people who abuse you. Not gonna +rep or -rep, just stating my opinion.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'Harry' wrote:
You have the maturity to be a moderator, unfortunately as someone previously said you have trouble handling criticism. Knowing this you can easily get carried away with your perms towards people who abuse you. Not gonna +rep or -rep, just stating my opinion.

Ok thank you for sharing your opinion

So I've experienced you abit since the unban and have noticed some improvements, but there is just a couple things that are stopping me from giving you that green tick. Staff members represent KZG and heavily influence the player base, even if you have changed you have an awful past with the community and some people who like to hold grudges will never let you forget your past, how can you change this? A staff member needs to address players formally and with maturity and as @luniic has said many times, you can't even whip together a bloody sentence properly. How will people take you seriously is basically what I'm trying to say, a staff member should be the person stopping others getting abused, rather than them self.

-rep for now, make me change my mind

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
So I've experienced you abit since the unban and have noticed some improvements, but there is just a couple things that are stopping me from giving you that green tick. Staff members represent KZG and heavily influence the player base, even if you have changed you have an awful past with the community and some people who like to hold grudges will never let you forget your past, how can you change this? A staff member needs to address players formally and with maturity and as @luniic has said many times, you can't even whip together a bloody sentence properly. How will people take you seriously is basically what I'm trying to say, a staff member should be the person stopping others getting abused, rather than them self.

-rep for now, make me change my mind
But that is the past why are people still judging me on my past? i mean i do understand and it could maybe help people as that if you get banned you still have chance am i right?

@strawbzz u call it the past!?!?!?!? from my pov, u are still immature because of ur attitude on ts and ur behaviour towards other people this is my reason of -repping u

Strawbz, I don't think you're ready yet dude. You can't change within matters of a week or so. I saw you today and you did handle criticism well, and did good at ignoring people that tried to bother you. I would like to see more of this, too early for an application. I would recommend trying again at a later date.

'Acid' wrote:
Strawbz, I don't think you're ready yet dude. You can't change within matters of a week or so. I saw you today and you did handle criticism well, and did good at ignoring people that tried to bother you. I would like to see more of this, too early for an application. I would recommend trying again at a later date.

Thank you for your comment but as tinky said please dont judge on the past

what i did in the past was wrong i have said sorry so many times i know the sorry does not mean anything to what i did, but guys please dont judge me on the past i am a new person and i dont know if you have seen me for the past 4 weeks but i personally think i have changed and so does many other people and for me i think getting moderator will be a big step for me to becoming a better person as to responsibility as well!

'Nosey' wrote:
strawb im sorry but someone cannot change in a couple of weeks give it more time and work on fixing ur wrongs then possibly try again
weeks? i was banned for 4 months then have been unbanned for 3 weeks ?

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search