SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Moderator Application - Strawbzz

Strawbzz

+rep, strawbz doesn't deserve the hates seeing as he is reformed and has shown his maturity on the cs;go minigames server multiple times, strawbz would be a pretty good asset to the admin team seeing as he is active n has a pretty good reputation on the server

glgl

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

'maecat' wrote:
+rep, strawbz doesn't deserve the hates seeing as he is reformed and has shown his maturity on the cs;go minigames server multiple times, strawbz would be a pretty good asset to the admin team seeing as he is active n has a pretty good reputation on the server

glgl

Thanks Man!

-rep, many times on Mini Games I have seen you initiate a fire or just be a part of it in general. If you're going for mod you should not be involved with these and should be trying to stop the fights.

'Gromp' wrote:
-rep -rep -rep -rep -rep as fuck this would be worse than giving a 2 year old mod/admin no fucking joke.

Giving this kid mod is a 1 way ticket to killing the server

#BanStrawbzz he's the worst player i know

-rep just like what Gromp said

Not mature
Would abuse powers
Would not be able to handle situations in MG.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

Well, you're coping a lot of -reps.
I honestly feel like you have changed since your ban and I've seen you on a bit today.
+rep from me.

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

'erica.' wrote:
Well, you're coping a lot of -reps.
I honestly feel like you have changed since your ban and I've seen you on a bit today.
+rep from me.

Thanks

+rep, I personally think @Strawbzz should be mod, I think he will handle the server very well and is very mature.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'Panda' wrote:
+rep, I personally think @Strawbzz should be mod, I think he will handle the server very well and is very mature.

Thanks Fam!

You're saying don't judge me on my past? That's completely ridiculous of course we are going to remember how toxic and painful you made our servers. You can't come back from a ban and expect everything to disappear. That's just not how things work, yeah you may be acting well now but what you have done still counts towards you as an individual and your application. Honestly I don't think you should be staff, the amount of 'shit' you caused on the server was quite honestly the worst thing I've ever come across. You single handedly made nearly a whole community dislike you, and even caused some to hate you. I understand you're trying to change and don't want to be that person anymore but you've got to live with your mistakes. This is quite literally a life lesson for you. -Rep

Just because you've been good and 3 weeks doesn't mean we're going to turn a blind eye to what you have done in the past. Now I don't dislike you or anything just purely from a server point of view I don't think you are ready, and wont be for quite sometime.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'Ay_Papi' wrote:
You're saying don't judge me on my past? That's completely ridiculous of course we are going to remember how toxic and painful you made our servers. You can't come back from a ban and expect everything to disappear. That's just not how things work, yeah you may be acting well now but what you have done still counts towards you as an individual and your application. Honestly I don't think you should be staff, the amount of 'shit' you caused on the server was quite honestly the worst thing I've ever come across. You single handedly  made nearly a whole community dislike you, and even caused some to hate you. I understand you're trying to change and don't want to be that person anymore but you've got to live with your mistakes. This is quite literally a life lesson for you. -Rep

Just because you've been good and 3 weeks doesn't mean we're going to turn a blind eye to what you have done in the past. Now I don't dislike you or anything just purely from a server point of view I don't think you are ready, and wont be for quite sometime.

Im sorry ay_papi but i dont think everyone understands that i was banned for 4 - 5 months. A person can change in 1 month i had a lot of time to think and look back at what i did. Now i never said for you to put what i did behind but its been around 4 - 5 months now dude like if your saying you cant get over what i did in 4 - 5 months i think you need to just not make a reply on my post because from what i have seen most people are cool with me now except for 25% of the server. and when you said the community i never did it to all the community i only did it to around 6 people i never wanted to make drama i had a one off i have not spoken to you papi in over 5 months ok so how would yolu know if i have changed or not from what i am seeing you are judging from the past not the present.

+ rep

I didn't know you before you were banned Strawbzz but from what I've seen on teamspeak and in-game, you are a great kid that cares about the server, and you deserve the chance to prove your worth as a moderator.

Unfortunately, based on the amount of -reps, it isn't looking good... But don't give up hope! Even if you don't succeed now, you will in the future :)

The majority of people that have given you a -rep aren't going to change their minds, even the ones that said they would. They see 2 things - A kid and a bad reputation. So what are they going to do? Give you a -rep without a second thought. It's really unfair, especially considering that many of them wouldn't have played with you for very long in the past couple of weeks, if at all.

You are a valuable member of the community and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. I believe in you buddy, good luck!!

Talk to me wth

'Shaggy' wrote:
+ rep

I didn't know you before you were banned Strawbzz but from what I've seen on teamspeak and in-game, you are a great kid that cares about the server, and you deserve the chance to prove your worth as a moderator.

Unfortunately, based on the amount of -reps, it isn't looking good... But don't give up hope! Even if you don't succeed now, you will in the future :)

The majority of people that have given you a -rep aren't going to change their minds, even the ones that said they would. They see 2 things - A kid and a bad reputation. So what are they going to do? Give you a -rep without a second thought. It's really unfair, especially considering that many of them wouldn't have played with you for very long in the past couple of weeks, if at all.

You are a valuable member of the community and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. I believe in you buddy, good luck!!

Thanks Fam!

'Strawbzz' wrote:
Ay_Papi wrote:
You're saying don't judge me on my past? That's completely ridiculous of course we are going to remember how toxic and painful you made our servers. You can't come back from a ban and expect everything to disappear. That's just not how things work, yeah you may be acting well now but what you have done still counts towards you as an individual and your application. Honestly I don't think you should be staff, the amount of 'shit' you caused on the server was quite honestly the worst thing I've ever come across. You single handedly  made nearly a whole community dislike you, and even caused some to hate you. I understand you're trying to change and don't want to be that person anymore but you've got to live with your mistakes. This is quite literally a life lesson for you. -Rep

Im sorry ay_papi but i dont think everyone understands that i was banned for 4 - 5 months. A person can change in 1 month i had a lot of time to think and look back at what i did. Now i never said for you to put what i did behind but its been around 4 - 5 months now dude like if your saying you cant get over what i did in 4 - 5 months i think you need to just not make a reply on my post because from what i have seen most people are cool with me now except for 25% of the server. and when you said the community i never did it to all the community i only did it to around 6 people i never wanted to make drama i had a one off i have not spoken to you papi in over 5 months ok so how would yolu know if i have changed or not from what i am seeing you are judging from the past not the present.

This is a great example of you not being able to take any criticism. He gave you feedback and you couldn't take it.

Also bud, alot more then 25% of the server hate you. just saying 

CY@

76561198129673465.png

CELLA

'Strawbzz' wrote:
Ay_Papi wrote:

This is a great example of you not being able to take any criticism. He gave you feedback and you couldn't take it.

(Also bud, alot more then 25% of the server hate you. just saying) This is CELLA not my reply, I deleated the name bit of reply by mistake.

CY@
Going of what you said about him not talking criticism I agree 100% Once I and @Collecter -rep his app in game he was going on about how we don't know what we're talking about and in general just spamming us to change to a +rep. Was also encouraging people to abuse Collecter because of it.

'CELLA' wrote:
Strawbzz wrote:
Ay_Papi wrote:

Also bud, alot more then 25% of the server hate you. just saying 

CY@

I dont understand what i wrong can i not reply is that what your saying ;p

ok, so you still dont understand why people are -repping you, let me make "you understand" it, First of all you cant take criticism when someone gives you the shits you either fight back by bitching about it or threaten other people and tell them that their gonna get banned and when you criticize someone and they criticize you back, you bitch it to @thrasher and you lie about you criticizing it back to the guy that you did it to and when someone -reps you, you give them the shits, in the past I've given people like @sammy a -rep and told em that they were immature, but they tried to fix it by being positive saying hello to everyone on the ts server, I was impressed that he was trying to be mature. but as soon as someone -reps you what do you do, you give them the shits for -repping you, you dont even try and get their advice/feedback for it, people that actually +repped you are too kind.  YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN BE A MODERATOR when you cant take ANY criticism/ when you cant take peoples advice, Second of all (this is recently just to make things "clear") you abused so many people that were on tinychat when they actually had the guts to show their face, eg. calling people FAT, HOMELESS, UGLY and even more. Third of all you lie to everyones faces so that they can either give you sympathy or they can either abuse the people that you hate. Lastly like what @cella or @DESTINY has said more than half of the community Fucking hates you cause of this, try and actually "take the advices" instead of harrasing them.

-REP CY@

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search