SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Moderator Application - Strawbzz

Strawbzz

'DESTINY' wrote:
@Strawbzz you're also clearly ignoring -rep's. Actually try take some advice and you might have a good chance, stop being so arogant.

I mean destiny im not ignoring them im just ignoring the once that are not true like saying im immature over and over when i have not talked to them people

Instead of just saying -rep like 3/4 of the people on here and bringing up your past. I think I'll go through the pro's and con's that I think you have and base my decision off of that. And just to point out, I don't know what you were like in the past. So all of this is from what I see now.

Pro's:
-You try to get involved with things in the community.
-Sometimes you're nice, very rarely but sometimes.
-You attempt to help people on the server, most of the time successfully.

Con's:
-You're abusive, plain and simple. Countless times I've heard and seen you abuse people based on different things (tinychat name calling, name calling on minigames). I wouldn't class that as moderator material.
-When it suits you, you act a certain way. For example, on the rust server you wanted someone to team with and were acting very kind and mature at the time. After everyone denied your request you abused people, called them names and asked me to change the server to give you special consideration as to when people can attack you in a game that's all about attacking. Now when someone applying for mod has that kind of attitude, it would be worrying. I've said this many times but minigames has a reputation of people being abusive and trolling. And if you can't take small things bugging you in a game like rust (which is essentially a side game), then how do you expect to be able to moderate a server where 90% of the time people are doing wrong?
-As shitty as it is, a huge portion of the server dislikes you. Whether it be from your past or present, it's still a thing. Now obviously you can change their minds eventually, but right now that's just a con in itself. It's hard enough working as a mod, it's even harder when everyone's against you.
-And lastly, criticism. Now I know it's difficult taking it and applying it, but as a moderator you have to. And if this post is any indicator to that then you absolutely cannot take any whatsoever. Being someone who leads the community means that alot of people will be suggesting things you can improve on or change, and if right now you can't take it as just a community player, then what have you left if you get moderator? Part of the trial moderator process is the staff management going through things you can improve on and what you've done wrong. And if you can't take players criticising you then frankly I don't think you'll listen to what we have to say.

I gave you both what I think are your pro's and con's, and in my opinion having you as a moderator on minigames will do the server more bad than good. And like you say, you might've changed but from watching you from a distance that change hasn't taken full affect. I recommend you continue working on yourself and if in the future you're ready then I'd be happy to give you my okay. But for now it's a -rep.

Thank you, I really like that you gave me a good example on what i need to work on i will work to try my best to get to the point that all these con's are going to be gone now i know everyone cant be perfect but i really enjoy that you spent the time to write this but i do think im ready yes i know im not perfect and there is many people that hate me but i can work on that if i was to get moderator i would not prove you wrong.

'Strawbzz' wrote:
Thank you, I really like that you gave me a good example on what i need to work on i will work to try my best to get to the point that all these con's are going to be gone now i know everyone cant be perfect but i really enjoy that you spent the time to write this but i do think im ready yes i know im not perfect and there is many people that hate me but i can work on that if i was to get moderator i would not prove you wrong.

Look dude, myself and a few others weren't around to play with you on the KZG servers before you were banned. My -rep was purely from what I have seen from you and I assume the same for the other -reps. I recommend just taking the criticism and working on the things people tell you are doing wrong, then maybe I can change my -rep to a +rep. There are a lot of people that hop on the bandwagon of hate and that's wrong but my judgments I think are justified.

In all honesty you can be a nice person, but usually not. Good luck with you app!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Strawb, please learn to take criticism, everytime you get a -rep you blame the "old you". Whether it be days ago weeks ago months or years, this is the image YOU created of yourself. Being toxic and abusive to other players, and I still hear complaints to this day that you get a bit chirpy whether it's banter or no I don't know. Don't tell us we can't bring up the past, you were banned for what 4 months? been back not even a month and applying for a moderator position? Moving way too quickly man your image is still destroyed to most players. Sometimes that's something that cannot be fixed, and that is solely YOUR fault. Take it on the chin and grow from it, stop trying to make out the past means nothing, because sadly it does.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

Just because you miraculously matured after a ban does not make you an ideal staff candidate. Maturity is just one of the attributes that should be shown, and as far as I can see from in game you fail on most of the others. Sorry dude -rep.

'Knight' wrote:
ok, so you still dont understand why people are -repping you, let me make "you understand" it, First of all you cant take criticism when someone gives you the shits you either fight back by bitching about it or threaten other people and tell them that their gonna get banned and when you criticize someone and they criticize you back, you bitch it to @thrasher and you lie about you criticizing it back to the guy that you did it to and when someone -reps you, you give them the shits, in the past I've given people like @sammy a -rep and told em that they were immature, but they tried to fix it by being positive saying hello to everyone on the ts server, I was impressed that he was trying to be mature. but as soon as someone -reps you what do you do, you give them the shits for -repping you, you dont even try and get their advice/feedback for it, people that actually +repped you are too kind.  YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN BE A MODERATOR when you cant take ANY criticism/ when you cant take peoples advice, Second of all (this is recently just to make things "clear") you abused so many people that were on tinychat when they actually had the guts to show their face, eg. calling people FAT, HOMELESS, UGLY and even more. Third of all you lie to everyones faces so that they can either give you sympathy or they can either abuse the people that you hate. Lastly like what @cella or @DESTINY has said more than half of the community Fucking hates you cause of this, try and actually "take the advices" instead of harrasing them.

-REP CY@

LOL

'Kronic' wrote:
Knight wrote:
ok, so you still dont understand why people are -repping you, let me make "you understand" it, First of all you cant take criticism when someone gives you the shits you either fight back by bitching about it or threaten other people and tell them that their gonna get banned and when you criticize someone and they criticize you back, you bitch it to @thrasher and you lie about you criticizing it back to the guy that you did it to and when someone -reps you, you give them the shits, in the past I've given people like @sammy a -rep and told em that they were immature, but they tried to fix it by being positive saying hello to everyone on the ts server, I was impressed that he was trying to be mature. but as soon as someone -reps you what do you do, you give them the shits for -repping you, you dont even try and get their advice/feedback for it, people that actually +repped you are too kind.  YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN BE A MODERATOR when you cant take ANY criticism/ when you cant take peoples advice, Second of all (this is recently just to make things "clear") you abused so many people that were on tinychat when they actually had the guts to show their face, eg. calling people FAT, HOMELESS, UGLY and even more. Third of all you lie to everyones faces so that they can either give you sympathy or they can either abuse the people that you hate. Lastly like what @cella or @DESTINY has said more than half of the community Fucking hates you cause of this, try and actually "take the advices" instead of harrasing them.

-REP CY@

LOL

Ok so next time you make a post could you please tell me how i could work on it to improve

-rep

Ive seen you on KZG before your ban, and agreeably you were incredibly toxic towards our players and community, however, after your return from lengthy ban, a positive change towards your attitude is evident. But, from the past week or so I've played with you, i've witnessed that you have behavioural issues. I've played with you for a sufficient amount time, and what I've noticed is that your attitude is incredibly inconsistent - you're either quiet, talkative, abusive, arrogant, immature and or just normal. For the greater part of my experience with you, you're more heavily inclined to behave arrogantly and abusively, often making stupid and or offensive remarks against players and or objects.

Your arrogance is evidently seen through your replies to some of the comments. You're incredibly dogmatic about your 'positive change' and remonstrate that all the 'negative' feedback is heavily based off your past. You currently act as if everyone is trying rebuke against you, even though players are providing you "harsh" feedback - the truth hurts. You need to man up, accept it, and improve on it.

What I've experienced is something I highly disapprove of to be an image portrayed on KZG. Further improve and "perfect" on your attitude and I will gladly change my -rep to a +rep.

• Like 1
o.O Does this smell like chloroform to you? o.O

'Not A Cop' wrote:
-rep

Ive seen you on KZG before your ban, and agreeably you were incredibly toxic towards our players and community, however, after your return from lengthy ban, a positive change towards your attitude is evident. But, from the past week or so I've played with you, i've witnessed that you have behavioural issues. I've played with you for a sufficient amount time, and what I've noticed is that your attitude is incredibly inconsistent - you're either quiet, talkative, abusive, arrogant, immature and or just normal. For the greater part of my experience with you, you're more heavily inclined to behave arrogantly and abusively, often making stupid and or offensive remarks against players and or objects.

Your arrogance is evidently seen through your replies to some of the comments. You're incredibly dogmatic about your 'positive change' and remonstrate that all the 'negative' feedback is heavily based off your past. You currently act as if everyone is trying rebuke against you, even though players are providing you "harsh" feedback - the truth hurts. You need to man up, accept it, and improve on it.

What I've experienced is something I highly disapprove of to be an image portrayed on KZG. Further improve and "perfect" on your attitude and I will gladly change my -rep to a +rep.

Thank you for your response i will try my best to work on it even though i have not talked that much ingame this week but i will try my best

+rep Strawb. You're really making the effort to join the community, and every time I've joined minigames you've been helping and guiding players. I believe you'd make a good Moderator.

'Snooked' wrote:
+rep Strawb. You're really making the effort to join the community, and every time I've joined minigames you've been helping and guiding players. I believe you'd make a good Moderator.

Jeer's m8

+rep, nice kid to talk to has potential for admin. the negativity from other players seems to come from him trying to enforce rules, which imo doesn't seem like a bad thing at all. Should definitely deserve a shot.

'Jes' wrote:
+rep, nice kid to talk to has potential for admin. the negativity from other players seems to come from him trying to enforce rules, which imo doesn't seem like a bad thing at all. Should definitely deserve a shot.

Thanks my dude!

-/+

Being a prev Staff on ZTS i've had to deal with Slothy refunding donations to him leaking secrets about people regarding molestation.

He isn't a bad kid just not fit the for the job.

'Qlaasic' wrote:
-/+

Being a prev Staff on ZTS i've had to deal with Slothy refunding donations to him leaking secrets about people regarding molestation.

He isn't a bad kid just not fit the for the job.

Thank you but that was on another server and the admin/owner was abusive thats why i refunded

+rep, I think you are very well fitted for this position and also have the maturity for this role, hope you get as you deserve! XD

'ZodicusAUS' wrote:
+rep, I think you are very well fitted for this position and also have the maturity for this role, hope you get as you deserve! XD

Jeer's Dudde

'AshphaltT23' wrote:
+rep Have been  talking with this kid for a long time and hes shown that hes ready for a position like this!

Thanks dude glad to hear that

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search