SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

DDDDD

Critical

+1, critical is a well rounded player, with qualities that suit the admin position

BOL

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

Critical always bring a great attitude to the server, he is willing to have a laugh and lighten the mood. He is an excellent course map player and he also has quite a bit of play time on the server. He knows the people on it well. He communicates fluently and I believe that if he gets admin, he will be confident in his decisions and be a great asset to the team.

The only bit of criticism that I have (knxwledge pointed this out) is that your admin is not as detailed it should be. Show the admins that you care about the position! Show that you actually are going to put in the extra effort so that you can stand out from other candidates. That would definitely help your chances.

+rep Good luck fam

+rep actually one of the ppl are respect most on the server. I think from the 6 months he has been here i have never seen him be mean to anyone on the server unless its a meme. I reckon he deserves admin because when he is admin he will make sure people obey the rules and still let them have fun and meme. Unlike most admins xD

'Rexx' wrote:
+rep actually one of the ppl are respect most on the server. I think from the 6 months he has been here i have never seen him be mean to anyone on the server unless its a meme. I reckon he deserves admin because when he is admin he will make sure people obey the rules and still let them have fun and meme. Unlike most admins xD

Thanks REXX what a meme XD

+/- Neutral Rep

1) Active,Kind, Knows The Rules.
2) Not Much Info On Why he Deserves The Rank and
sometimes gets a little over bored on what he says to people.

Good Luck With This App

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

Neutral

Seem like a good candidate for admin as you are active, well-known, nice guy, etc.

But you say: "Overall I believe that I can make KZG Minigames server a Great and positive place for people to chill out and have a fun and enjoyable time."

Last time I played with you from what I recall, you and/or Teknique were spamming the race game on legospace_multigames. Very few people can actually complete it meaning that it's easy to farm points. I don't believe it was played more than 3 times in a row, so no rules were actually broken, but it was being played 2-3 times, 1 round break, then another 2-3 times. I definitely didn't have a fun and enjoyable time, and I'm sure that I wasn't the only one feeling that way.

Talk to me wth

'Shaggy' wrote:
Neutral

Seem like a good candidate for admin as you are active, well-known, nice guy, etc.

But you say: "Overall I believe that I can make KZG Minigames server a Great and positive place for people to chill out and have a fun and enjoyable time."

Last time I played with you from what I recall, you and/or Teknique were spamming the race game on legospace_multigames. Very few people can actually complete it meaning that it's easy to farm points. I don't believe it was played more than 3 times in a row, so  no rules were actually broken, but it was being played 2-3 times, 1 round break, then another 2-3 times. I definitely didn't have a fun and enjoyable time, and I'm sure that I wasn't the only one feeling that way.
Thanks shaggy

100% +1 really nice guy love to talk to him, we always have laughs and shit on minigames, follows the rules an enforces them.
Think he at least deserves a trial.
Goodluck man.

y5ip5wosivqbljiyabwe.gif
get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.axgig.com%2Fimagiphy.gif

'Hrollo134' wrote:
100% +1 really nice guy love to talk to him, we always have laughs and shit on minigames, follows the rules an enforces them.
Think he at least deserves a trial.
Goodluck man.

Thanks man

neutral, while i think you would be an alright admin, personally i have had bad experiences with you. From these experiences i believe you would struggle alot in an admin position.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search