SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

DDDDD

Critical

Critical you're a good bloke and all but I do find you tend to be a bit arrogant as you boast how good you are or how fast you can finish a course map. I have seen how fast something such as admin can go to someone's head and change their attitude and interactions with players. Sorry dude -rep.

'Critical' wrote:
Jes wrote:
-rep delays when things don't go his way, doesn't know the rules after claiming to read them the night before, loud and obnoxious.

Good to see a toxic player on the forums (:

how's he toxic when all Jes' doing is telling the truth? xx
it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

+Rep, as my days of minigames admin, I can easily vouch for critical. He is a calm mature person that knows what to do in situations. He would always ask me politely to mute somebody or help the server with an issue when I didn't catch the issue due to me playing. Pro-active individual.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

-rep, far from calm and mature.
Multiple times i have seen Critical being rude towards other players.
abusing players after a vote doesnt go his way.

from the start i honestly thought you were a decent guy, but the constant things you do changes my opinion.

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

'Critical' wrote:
Thanks boys

I don't know if it's my place to say something, but nonetheless.
(keep in mind I have no idea if this is staged or banter) Responding to negative comments on your admin application in such a way, with such little consideration on what they have to say does not show that you are mature or even can take criticism, it is their opinion, it's their thoughts on their personal experience. I have no thoughts on you, but it doesn't look good on your behalf if you can't take criticism especially on your admin application. Good luck!

'Alpha Elephant' wrote:
Critical wrote:
Thanks boys

I don't know if it's my place to say something, but nonetheless.
(keep in mind I have no idea if this is staged or banter) Responding to negative comments on your admin application in such a way, with such little consideration on what they have to say does not show that you are mature or even can take criticism, it is their opinion, it's their thoughts on their personal experience. I have no thoughts on you, but it doesn't look good on your behalf if you can't take criticism especially on your admin application. Good luck!

Its not any form of banter or staged. Its a way to thank users for repping him even though he is not specify thanking that user directly and its also a way to bump your thread so other users can see it so you can gain more attention. My thoughts on Critical is that he is a well known and active player on the server but do I think he deserves this role, Maybe, I have personally witness him abuse other players but it has died down and I believe players can change their attitude and become a better player.
                                   -  MINIGAMES  -                                                                                 -  1v1  -

'Thrasher' wrote:
What happened ?

Guessing couldn't handle the pressure.
                                   -  MINIGAMES  -                                                                                 -  1v1  -

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search