SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

quint3n's Administrator Application

quint3n

Extra Info: I have made a jailbreak application a long time ago but I believe I have changed A LOT as a player and this time I will not go inactive for a month or 2, as I am starting to enjoy jailbreak more than ever now.

76561198249255096.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quint3n

• Squirtle

• sm!

• Ay_Papi

Neutral, You can very mature and handle situations very well but you can be very easy to bite and snap at people for doing something wrong. I personally have had problems with you as many know. I have seen the other side of you recently, and I like it. You are friendly and handle everything really well with people you don't despise. I will most likely change this to a +1 later on but for now it's neutral. Good luck with your app tho.

Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

'Squirtle' wrote:
Neutral, You can very mature and handle situations very well but you can be very easy to bite and snap at people for doing something wrong. I personally have had problems with you as many know. I have seen the other side of you recently, and I like it. You are friendly and handle everything really well with people you don't despise. I will most likely change this to a +1 later on but for now it's neutral. Good luck with your app tho.

thanks squirt will try to react differently in the future :)

76561198249255096.png

'Doctor Danking' wrote:
-rep really cancerous and has freekilled a lot
Really? "cancerous". Thats pathetic dude, Be mature about commenting or don't comment at all. And personally I have never seen Quintin freekill once.
Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

Now i know Quinten inst the type of person who keeps his comments to him self, He is the type of person who speaks his mind. Sometimes it can lead to unnecessary arguments but he can quickly resolved. Quinten Has being maturing up (eck dee) Over the past couple days. I think he'd be an alright admin. but i guess we would see if he does get accepted :)

I did vouch for Quint3n, and for good reason too, I feel he is just as if not more familiar with the rules than staffing members, and knows well how to enforce them. I would love to see quint3n as a trial and see how he goes as he commonly takes things personally and can go a-bit far at times, take squirtle for example which I was surprised that he only gave you a neutral due to the amount of history you 2 have. All in all your officiating a server could not be better for a candidate but the ways you deal with community members could do with abit of work. Trial will see if these traits stay tho so +rep, I recon you can change.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
I did vouch for Quint3n, and for good reason too, I feel he is just as if not more familiar with the rules than staffing members, and knows well how to enforce them. I would love to see quint3n as a trial and see how he goes as he commonly takes things personally and can go a-bit far at times, take squirtle for example which I was surprised that he only gave you a neutral due to the amount of history you 2 have. All in all your officiating a server could not be better for a candidate but the ways you deal with community members could do with abit of work. Trial will see if these traits stay tho so +rep, I recon you can change.
thanks chef this really means a lot

76561198249255096.png

+rep been talking to him for a while now and i really think he deserves this rank.
he is very mature and kind. BEST OF LUCK

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

Quint3n, now you do have great qualities about you, you're well spoken over the mic, you know the rules, nice guy to talk to and have on the server and many other qualities. HOWEVER you fall for peer pressure extremely easy which is not a trait any staff member should have since you could do some pretty dumb shit to put it in laymans terms. And also I understand I don't play the server very much at all. But I'm always down if someone messages me if there is a problem to come on and sort it out, just a few days ago I had 2 players message and complain about you and another person playing on CT making it quite unfair on some players and then letting other's get away with murder. Now I personally don't appreciate you and anyone making this community that is not even yours an unhappy place to be. SkyPRAH puts so much time into the servers and when we have players in the community ruining it for others do you think it makes them want to come back? No way. In my eyes you are 100% not ready to have anymore power than you already do on the CT side let alone having access to server commands. It goes to your head hence the peer pressure easily getting to you even when you know the consequences of your action.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'Ay_Papi' wrote:
Quint3n, now you do have great qualities about you, you're well spoken over the mic, you know the rules, nice guy to talk to and have on the server and many other qualities. HOWEVER you fall for peer pressure extremely easy which is not a trait any staff member should have since you could do some pretty dumb shit to put it in laymans terms. And also I understand I don't play the server very much at all. But I'm always down if someone messages me if there is a problem to come on and sort it out, just a  few days ago I had 2 players message and complain about you and another person playing on CT making it quite unfair on some players and then letting other's get away with murder. Now I personally don't appreciate you and anyone making this community that is not even yours an unhappy place to be. SkyPRAH puts so much time into the servers and when we have players in the community ruining it for others do you think it makes them want to come back? No way. In my eyes you are 100% not ready to have anymore power than you already do on the CT side let alone having access to server commands. It goes to your head hence the peer pressure easily getting to you even when you know the consequences of your action.

Thanks for the feedback, but if you don't mind would you maybe be able to PM me with the names of these people? As I can't remember doing anything wrong. But yes you've made some pretty good points.

76561198249255096.png

I'm not going to tell you names. I'm just telling you what happened, I joined the server the round I join both the culprits instantly leave.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'Ay_Papi' wrote:
I'm not going to tell you names. I'm just telling you what happened, I joined the server the round I join both the culprits instantly leave.

Right I know what you are talking about now, when you joined it was my second round in CT (I'm pretty sure) and there was 1 person on CT who was breaking the rules yes, there was another person on the server at the time who wasn't agreeing with what was happening and I saw him posting in shoutbox "Admin on jb please **** and ****** are breaking the rules" but I did not see my name in the shoutbox. The round I left wasn't because I was breaking rules (As I have just stated it was my second round, I also died fairly quickly), I was then bored due to lack of people on and left to play Minigames. I am sorry if I was seen as breaking rules.

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
Zek__ wrote:
+rep , i dont really know why, but plus rep anyways

well, thanks i guess ?_? such a memer

i can post a spicy meme  -_________-

some shitter from 2016 who still has trial somehow

Alright, i have been waiting a little to see what another people having been saying and I think it's mine turn to speak.

Quint3n don't get me wrong you are a great person and all but I personally don't think you will be able to fit this role.
Reasons =
1. Peer pressure
2. Jokes around to much and doesn't show the role of a leader
3. Can be rude at times
4. Love's to play CT 
6. Immature
5. You are quite easy to get into a fight with and once in a fight you continue
7. Kill Hungry

If you would like to go more into detail about these things I will be on TeamSpeak or just PM me ;)
But I'm really happy with how much effort you put into this Application, but I'm sorry to say this is gonna be a -rep
Good Luck !

- Ec1ipse

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search